Does Anyone Remember And Know The Name Of This Game

Rambo3456
Go to solution Solved by GloriousGaston,

Hello Community i have been looking for old games to play again i remember playing this one game but i dont remember the name. Here are some facts about the game

The Protaginist was a woman

The game was on the XBOX 360

i remeber only 1 scene very specificaly. The part of the game i remember is a part when you need to pick lock a gate and after you do that you see a dog in a courtyard outside ( it's night time and it was raining) i remeber that there is a train passing over head and you need to move when the train moves in order to get past the dog. once you get passed the dog you go into a tool shed and get some type of tool then you leave the shed and repeat walking by the dog and then you are able to climb through a window into a building

The Other part i remeber ios when you are in this museum type building and you need to get through some door. so you meet a small kid that you convice to distract the people buy messing with some display so you can break the doors locks and get through

This is all i remeber if anyone knows anything about this game please let me know thank you

Sent From The TechMaster Himself

Thanks For All The Help - Rambo3456

1 minute ago, Ryujin2003 said:

Did you happen to play it on Xbox or is it an Xbox exclusive?

I dont remember i know i played it on the 360. I also know that it had no achievements (i hope that helps)

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, GloriousGaston said:

That looks like it

Thank you so much i have been searching forever