HELP - The smallest case that can fit 2.5 slot 330 mm long GPU?

Basically the problem I'm in right now is as follows:

I have a huge case, Full Tower monstrocity, (manufacturer and the model of which are forgotten), which contains:
Gigabyte X79-UD3 mobo with i7 3820 installed,
Some 1333Mhz RAM, totalling in 16GB,
BONKERS HUGE MSI GTX 980ti Lightning LE. It is a huge 2.5 slot GPU, dimensions: 330mm length x 140mm x 53mm

1024.png

What I want is to:

1) Get rid of the huge case and swap it for something smaller
2) Preferrably upgrade my mobo, RAM, and CPU in the process (the VR is bottlenecked)

The problem I am faced with is finding small cases that fit 330mm long GPU, as well as a compatible mobo. Can someone advise?

Without knowing what case you currently have I have no idea what you consider "huge"

your board isn't micro atx so you aren't going to find a lot of slimline or small form factor or even cube cases that'll fit the board

4 minutes ago, emosun said:

Without knowing what case you currently have I have no idea what you consider "huge"

your board isn't micro atx so you aren't going to find a lot of slimline or small form factor or even cube cases that'll fit the board

I want to replace the mobo, so that's not the issue if the mobo won't fit somewhere. I want to find the case that fits the GPU, everything else - I will solve :D

I found the ENTHOO EVOLV ITX case, the only issue is that I can't find where to buy it (I'm originally from Russia studying in UK)

6 minutes ago, Fatalution said:

ENTHOO EVOLV ITX

I'm seeing plenty of them for sale with worldwide shipping

that isn't a very small case which is why it may have been a good idea to elaborate on the size , but if that's small to you then sure buy that one.

1 minute ago, emosun said:

I'm seeing plenty of them for sale with worldwide shipping

that isn't a very small case which is why it may have been a good idea to elaborate on the size , but if that's small to you then sure buy that one.

This is the smallest I could find that fits exactly 330 mm length GPU. However, I'm open to the further suggestions!

Ok, ENTHOO EVOLV ITX case doesn't fit 2.5 slot GPUs. 

Ba-dum-tss, need suggestions :C

Cooler master Elite 130 is listed as compatible on PCPartPicker.com, but I'm skeptical; All the builds I see on the site using triple fan cards are all dual slot, not 2.5

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/6wR48d/cooler-master-case-rc130kkn1

The Silverstone RVZ02 Definitely will though!

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/zmgPxr/silverstone-case-sstrvz02b

Here's a build I found showing a similar sized card fitting.

https://pcpartpicker.com/b/Y23bt6

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

59 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

The Silverstone RVZ02 Definitely will though!

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/zmgPxr/silverstone-case-sstrvz02b

Here's a build I found showing a similar sized card fitting.

https://pcpartpicker.com/b/Y23bt6

Sadly, it won't fit - the review here clearly states that the card cannot use more than 2 PCI slots, however 980ti Lightning accommodates 2.5!
Shame though, it's a really awesome case

2 minutes ago, Fatalution said:

Sadly, it won't fit - the review here clearly states that the card cannot use more than 2 PCI slots, however 980ti Lightning accommodates 2.5!
Shame though, it's a really awesome case

C R A P :( 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

57 minutes ago, Fatalution said:

However, this guy clearly looks like the winner! Compared to my case, this one is much smaller. What do you think? http://www.silverstonetek.com/raven/products/index.php?model=RVZ03&area=en&top=C

It should work! It's definitely deeper for 2.5" GPU's than the RVZ02

55 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

It should work! It's definitely deeper for 2.5" GPU's than the RVZ02

Just checked the depth allowance on that case and it's 149 mm for the GPU! Meaning my card would fit with its 140 mm depth size. Weee!

Thank you very much for pointing towards Silverstone.