Action Camera recording to Computer in Vehicle

I am trying to figure out how to make an action camera mounted on the outside of a vehicle to a computer inside of the vehicle, I am planning on using this Vehicle for Airsoft and the camera is going to be in a custom enclosure. I can run cables to it if needed.

I was thinking of using this camera: https://tinyurl.com/4K-Action-Camera

I also am trying to figure out how to make the camera stream to a screen while recording.

If you have any suggestions they would be appreciated, Thanks

I am not sure but I believe there is a certain protocol that camera needs to support in order for you to make that happen.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

I know the gopro hero's wifi connection can be streamed through a local IP address and tapped into with a network video player like VLC... Video quality sucks, but it's possible. I've tried to look into how to do that myself using hardline cables and came up short.

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

If your action camera supports wifi or Bluetooth then you can stream it via that. Some cameras have an app that goes with it. Also check the brand's website they might tell you if you can use a cable to see the stream.

I read a thread on another forum for recording to a laptop and someone mentioned using a WIFI SD card, would this work for watching the live recording?

There is a card the Drone guys use, it plugs into the gopro and basically repurposes it as a wired camera. could be something to look into if you already have a gopro 

Redstone:
i7-4770 / Z97 / GTX 980 / Corsair 16GB  / H90 / 400C / Antec EDGE / Neutron GTX240 / Intel 240Gb / WD 2TB / BenQ XL24

Obsidian:

MSI GE60 2PE i7-4700HQ / 860M / 12GB / WE 1TB / m.Sata 256gb/Elagto USB HD Capture Card

Razer Deathadder Chroma / Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma / Kingston Cloud2's / Sennheiser 429 / Logitech Z333