Looking for case for water cooling

steelkid

Hey guys im looking for ideas for a new case that had good water cooling support. Right now i have a Core p3 with a 360x60mm rad with cpu and gpu in the loop. I would like to add my motherboard the Asus maximus ix formula. Not sure if the one rad would be enough.  Looking for a case under $300 tempered glass would be great. 

Thanks for any help.

Are you overclocking anything cpu or gpu ?If not i believe your 360 should be enough even adding the motherboard block.If you still want another case the core p5 is the same style but bigger.Or if you want a case that will take any size rads and still show off the tower 900 is a monster.Do you want a mid tower or full tower or another open air case ?

I do have my CPU OC GPU is not OC. I'm looking for a mid or full tower not open air. Right now I just have the 1360x60mm aphalcool rad

I built a custom loop inside a dark base pro 900 with two radiators, you can check it in the build log. There's enough space for anything but I'm thinking to get a bigger one next time to have a ton of space (I have at least 2 hdd connected).

Other model worth checking are the obsidian series and the enthoo luxe or primo, but besides the luxe there's no glass

Latest build: MyPC Liquid Time

I'm a check those out I was looking at the r6 and pc-011 as well.