Project Ki to dō (木と銅)

Just now, ZeroMo said:

If you insist i'll experiment with speakers xD but for my dad there was no need to put in speakers...since he has a very good sound system anyway.

Shhh, not the point.

Specs v-v

Spoiler

Cpu: Ryzen 9 3900x @ 1.1v / Motherboard: Asus Prime X570-P / Ram: 32GB 3000Mhz 16-16-16-36 Team Vulcan (4x8GB) / Storage: 1x 1TB Lite-on EP2, 2x 128GB PM851 SSD, 3x 1TB WD Blues / Gpu: GTX Titan X (Pascal) / Case: Corsair 400c Carbide / Psu: Corsair RMi 750w / OS: Windows 10

Spoiler

I'm lonely, PM me to be my friend!

On 1/30/2018 at 2:59 PM, Ashiella said:

japaneseis the hardest

I'd have to disagree, I find pronouncing/articulating some English and French words harder than Japanese :P. To be fair, Japanese was the first language I learned so its no surprise I find it to be easier than the other 3 languages I can speak (to varying degrees) plus due to the way Japanese words are pronounced/articulated, speaking and spelling English can be an absolute chore, for me.

On 2/4/2018 at 12:03 PM, ZeroMo said:

Feel free to leave some comments on what you think should be incorporated in the improved version.

Looks great! I actually originally thought the fans were speakers when I first skimped over the thread :P

Anyway, even if you don't incorporate speakers into it, you could always maybe get some mesh and cover the holes. You could trick people into thinking they actually are speakers plus it would have a dust-filtering effect so...win-win situation? (if you/your father like the look of mesh...)

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

20 hours ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

I'd have to disagree, I find pronouncing/articulating some English and French words harder than Japanese :P. To be fair, Japanese was the first language I learned so its no surprise I find it to be easier than the other 3 languages I can speak (to varying degrees) plus due to the way Japanese words are pronounced/articulated, speaking and spelling English can be an absolute chore, for me.

jeezaz....if i would have learned japanese as my first language i would have trouble with european languages aswell xD 

22 hours ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

Looks great! I actually originally thought the fans were speakers when I first skimped over the thread :P

Anyway, even if you don't incorporate speakers into it, you could always maybe get some mesh and cover the holes. You could trick people into thinking they actually are speakers plus it would have a dust-filtering effect so...win-win situation? (if you/your father like the look of mesh...)

i think speakers are interesting...but would drive cost...the one  for my father is already done. BUT im building another one. Gonna keep you updated here