Photography editing / gaming pc build

Hello everyone, 

I am a photographer and i m switching from MAC to PC for my workstation and i need your help! 

I build a PC on www.pcpartpicker.com and i would really appreciate any change and help with this because it is my first build and i want it to run for as much a possible and without upgrading anything unless i have to .

This is the link to the build 

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/BqVFJV

Much Appreciated ! 

4 minutes ago, KH0R0S said:

Hello everyone, 

I am a photographer and i m switching from MAC to PC for my workstation and i need your help! 

I build a PC on www.pcpartpicker.com and i would really appreciate any change and help with this because it is my first build and i want it to run for as much a possible and without upgrading anything unless i have to .

This is the link to the build 

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/BqVFJV

Much Appreciated ! 

Do you need this build now? If you can wait, graphics cards are crazily expensive right now and are always out of stock. If you can wait, you’ll get a lot better value for money. 

Rx580 Red Devil

Msi b40 tomahawk

Ryzen 5 2600

NZXT H500

Arctic Freezer 33 

EVGA supernova 650 watts 80+ gold

3x WD caviar blue 1tb HDD

1x Corsair SSD

I would personally go 8600K or 8700K on the Z307 chipset because it preforms better then I9 majority of the time and also 2 x 8gb sticks would be better performance and maybe if you can higher rated speed DDR4

and I would wait a bit for Gpu prices to come down other then that you should be good

also if you need it now I would go to Micro center then because they are selling GPU's at MSRP value if you buy a full system.

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

If you're using Adobe products go for the 8700K since Adobe likes Intel & IPC vs core count and memory channels. Going HEDT seems like it'd be less useful for both your productivity and gaming needs.

Thanks, but unfortunatly i m not in the US and not everything is available anyways .. i swapped the CPU for th 8700K and the RAM to a higher rated DDR4 

and for waiting i dont need it right now but i would prefer to get it before april do you think the prices will drop till then? 

1 minute ago, KH0R0S said:

Thanks, but unfortunatly i m not in the US and not everything is available anyways .. i swapped the CPU for th 8700K and the RAM to a higher rated DDR4 

and for waiting i dont need it right now but i would prefer to get it before april do you think the prices will drop till then? 

It's a maybe. As far as GPUs go, it's a matter of stalking local and online retailers waiting for fresh stock as close to MSRP as possible.

This is by no means necessary, especially with current RAM prices, but if you do batch work in photoshop/LR and in general, you could benefit from 32gb of RAM. I would at least look at upgrading, in which case, I'd go for a single 16gb dimm with the intention of adding another one in a couple of months. 

Also, storage, I would go with a 500gb SSD and add another HDD in RAID 1 for redundancy. Even if you have a NAS or off site backup, you never know, especially if you are a pro. Also, look for a 7200rpm HDD instead of a 5400, WD blacks are pretty affordable and are rated at a higher lifetime (I believe).  

6700k|Hyper 212 EVO|Asus Z170 Deluxe|GTX970 STRIX|16gb 2400mhz Teamgroup memory|Samsung 950 PRO+ 2TB Seagate HDD| CM Realpower M1000|H440

"The tragedy of the poor is the poverty of their aspirations" Adam Smith

Take a look at my flickr?:  https://www.flickr.com/photos/150012948@N06/