I need to know a few things about this motherboard

I was reading the specifications for this motherboard

link -----> https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/TUF-B350M-PLUS-GAMING/specifications/

and it says this -- 1*Due to the limitation of AMD Ryzen™ processors, memory frequencies higher than DDR4 2666 MHz are supported only when using one DIMM per channel.

What does that mean and are there any more hidden things in that motherboard

here is the link to my build. ----> https://pcpartpicker.com/list/d6j8RG

They're basically saying that if you go higher than 2666mhz ram speeds, you can only use 1 chip because it can't support the dual data rate if you run two DIMM's (i.e. 2x 16gb @ 3733MHZ).

If you want to buy a DDR4-4266 speed dual channel RAM, you'll only be able to use one of them, not the other.

"The only thing that matters right now is that you're here, and you're safe."

Im not sure but i think it means in order to use higher ram frequencies you need to use all the dimm slots, so 1 ram stick of 3200 wont work but 2 ram sticks of 3200 will work

So basically= if you're using only 1 ram stick (not in your case) you have to make sure it's 2666mhz or less, 

! im not sure tho !

Your cpu is DUAL channel

If it only supports 1 high speed dimm per channel you can have 2 high speed dimms

Make sure to put the dimms in the correct slots, should say where on the motherboard manual.

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

16 minutes ago, Hiitchy said:

If you want to buy a DDR4-4266 speed dual channel RAM, you'll only be able to use one of them, not the other.

This is false. I run 4 of these chips, granted it's a x370, but the memory controller is on die, not motherboard.

You won't be able to hit 4266, but you can do higher than 3200 on dual channel. The 350 chipset might be lacking the hardcore changes to get it past 3200, but 2966 or 3200 is possible. 2 sticks are easier to hit 3200 than 4.

my question is can i run g.skill ripjaws series V ddr4 3200mhz on dual channel?

33 minutes ago, TheFafnir said:

my question is can i run g.skill ripjaws series V ddr4 3200mhz on dual channel?

Yes. 

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X Cooler: Corsair H100i Platinum SE Mobo: Asus B550-A GPU: EVGA RTX 2070 XC RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200MHz 16CL 4x8GB (DDR4) SSD0: Crucial MX300 525GB SSD1: Samsung QVO 1TB PSU: NZXT C650 Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow Monitor: Asus VG259QM (240Hz)

I usually edit my posts immediately after posting them, as I don't check for typos before pressing the shiny SUBMIT button.

Unraid Server

CPU: Ryzen 5 7600 Cooler: Noctua NH-U12S Mobo: Asus B650E-i RAM: Kingston Server Premier ECC 2x32GB (DDR5) SSD: Samsung 980 2x1TB HDD: Toshiba MG09 1x18TB; Toshiba MG08 2x16TB HDD Controller: LSI 9207-8i PSUCorsair SF750 Case: Node 304