What is your ring tone and notification sound?

Mattson

Only respond if you're using custom tones... if you got tones that come with the system default you can politely **** off.

I use the Super Mario Bros 2 theme as my ring tone and I got Navi from Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time as my notification sound... but I have an app that actually shuffles between 27 different Na'vi sounds so it is random each time.

Imperial March in a loud MIDI version and the windows xp alert for sms, my phone is old

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

1 minute ago, aezakmi said:

windows xp alert for sms

See this is why I created this topic... totally stealing this.

This one time I used Starlight Zone as my ringtone,  but now I can't be bothered finding it again to put on my latest phone. I should remember to do that. And maybe the sonic jump sound for text messages / notifs,  if I ever find it. 

Linus is my fetish.

My 3 main ringtones :

My main one is an mp3 file containing 2:21 to 3:04 of this one.  IMO the most awesome version of the Imperial March. 

There seems to be a hiccup in this video a little before the 3 minute mark though.  I've had mine so long that I don't remember where I actually got it.  Probably downloaded the full song with Limewire BITD and cut it down to just that part. 

Also the theme from the IT Crowd for when my boss calls

And then I also use this one from the 2008 reboot of Knight Rider. 

Still recognizable at first as the Knight Rider theme, but thanks to the show's lack of success nobody actually knows this version.

I extracted the audio straight from the DVDs.  sounds a lot better than this low-res YT version.

I'd zip the files and throw them in my Dropbox, but I don't want any warning points for copyright infringement. 

9 hours ago, Captain Chaos said:

I'd zip the files and throw them in my Dropbox, but I don't want any warning points for copyright infringement. 

Email them to yourself.

As for the tones you posted... I really like Imperial March theme but to me the song seems too muted and reserved to be a good ringtone.  I like a ringtone that CUTS into the room... one that takes people aback when they first hear it.

That's why I use: 

13 hours ago, Mattson said:

Only respond if you're using custom tones... if you got tones that come with the system default you can politely **** off.

I use the Super Mario Bros 2 theme as my ring tone and I got Navi from Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time as my notification sound... but I have an app that actually shuffles between 27 different Na'vi sounds so it is random each time.

For WhatsApp it's Bellona shouting Roma Invita! and Sol shouting "Lets Go"

Both are from the game SMITE

My phone is always on mute or vibrate. I have never heard it make a notification noise. 

For notifications I have the Portal turret "Surprise!"

For the ringtone, I took all of GLaDOS's little gibberish sounds from Portal 2 and stitched them together.

"Do as I say, not as I do."

-Because you actually care if it makes sense.

My ringtone is the intro to Black Fast's Vacuous Idol:

For notifications I just use the standard message sound in LineageOS.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Depends, my default ringtone is the Intel jingle. As for a few interesting contact specific ringtones I have things like the Fitlhy Frank Intro, Cheeki Breeki or Tri Poloski  

Primary Laptop (Gearsy MK4): Ryzen 9 5900HX, Radeon RX 6800M, Radeon Vega 8 Mobile, 24 GB DDR4 2400 Mhz, 512 GB SSD+1TB SSD, 15.6 in 300 Hz IPS display

2021 Asus ROG Strix G15 Advantage Edition

Secondary Laptop (Uni MK2): Ryzen 7 5800HS, Nvidia GTX 1650, Radeon Vega 8 Mobile, 16 GB DDR4 3200 Mhz, 512 GB SSD 

2021 Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 

Meme Machine (Uni MK1): Shintel Core i5 7200U, Nvidia GT 940MX, 24 GB DDR4 2133 Mhz, 256 GB SSD+500GB HDD, 15.6 in TN Display 

2016 Acer Aspire E5 575 

Retired Laptop (Gearsy MK2): Ryzen 5 2500U, Radeon Vega 8 Mobile, 12 GB 2400 Mhz DDR4, 256 GB NVME SSD, 15.6" 1080p IPS Touchscreen 

2017 HP Envy X360 15z (Ryzen)

PC (Gearsy): A6 3650, HD 6530D , 8 GB 1600 Mhz Kingston DDR3, Some Random Mobo Lol, EVGA 450W BT PSU, Stock Cooler, 128 GB Kingston SSD, 1 TB WD Blue 7200 RPM

HP P7 1234 (Yes It's Actually Called That)  RIP 

Also im happy to answer any Ryzen Mobile questions if anyone is interested! 

That's a good question. I've kept my phone silent for the past two or so years. The last ringtone I remember having was a song from the Payday 2 soundtrack.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400      | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti        | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |