Case in 100 dollar range

samladin86

I'm looking to buy a case in the $100 dollar range with tempered glass any suggestion on a good case.

Just now, ErykYT3 said:

NZXT S340 Elite?

Very simple design and huge tempered glass screen on the side, I've got one, looks great.

Ok, so I've done some research and I've come up with some nice, below $100 mid/high end cases, here they are:

Fractal Design Meshify C (HERE)

NZXT s340 Elite (HERE)

SIlverstone RL06 Pro (HERE)

Phanteks P400 (HERE)

1 minute ago, ErykYT3 said:

NZXT S340 Elite?

I've got a mate with the S340 Elite and i have a Phanteks P400S TG and we compared the two cases, Phanteks seems to offer better build quality & looks (subjective of course) the Phanteks also has built in ARRGEEBEE and the sound deadening makes a big difference in the P400S, but when it comes down to it the cases are very similar and you cannot go wrong with either, but if you want the absolute best (that i know of) budget case, it appears that the P400S TG is the way to go

System ProjectLuX

AMD Ryzen 5 3600

Sapphire 5700 XT Nitro+

ASUS Prime X370-Pro

G.Skill 2x16GB Trident Z Neo 3600 C16

Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm

Phanteks P400S Tempered Glass

Drives:

Boot Drive- Samsung 960 Evo 250GB

Games- Seagate Barracuda Compute 3TB (2016)

Audio: 

DAC: Schiit Modius

Headphone Amplifier: Schiit Asgard 3

Speaker Amplifier: Yamaha AS501 

Speakers: Dali Zensor 3

Subwoofer: Dali E12-F

Headphones: HifiMan Ananda & Sennheiser HD 558 

IEM: Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless

2 minutes ago, Mateyo said:

Ok, so I've done some research and I've come up with some nice, below $100 mid/high end cases, here they are:

Fractal Design Meshify C (HERE)

NZXT s340 Elite (HERE)

SIlverstone RL06 Pro (HERE)

Phanteks P400 (HERE)

Thats the base P400, the extras offered by the P400S TG are worth the small premium: http://www.phanteks.com/Eclipse-P400S-TemperedGlass.html

System ProjectLuX

AMD Ryzen 5 3600

Sapphire 5700 XT Nitro+

ASUS Prime X370-Pro

G.Skill 2x16GB Trident Z Neo 3600 C16

Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm

Phanteks P400S Tempered Glass

Drives:

Boot Drive- Samsung 960 Evo 250GB

Games- Seagate Barracuda Compute 3TB (2016)

Audio: 

DAC: Schiit Modius

Headphone Amplifier: Schiit Asgard 3

Speaker Amplifier: Yamaha AS501 

Speakers: Dali Zensor 3

Subwoofer: Dali E12-F

Headphones: HifiMan Ananda & Sennheiser HD 558 

IEM: Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless

Thanks for everyone that responded I'm thankful for the input and I will be looking into the cases and will let you know which one I choose

19 hours ago, samladin86 said:

I'm looking to buy a case in the $100 dollar range with tempered glass any suggestion on a good case.

Meshify C, Enthoo Pro M TG, Corsair 460x are the only other good cases not mentioned so far.

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

48 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

Meshify C, Enthoo Pro M TG, Corsair 460x are the only other good cases not mentioned so far.

Meshify C already mentioned lol

While looking at all the case ran into the thermaltake view 31 RGB any thoughts on that one

11 hours ago, samladin86 said:

While looking at all the case ran into the thermaltake view 31 RGB any thoughts on that one

Doesnt have great airflow. The Core X31 is better because it has a mesh front, however, overall thermaltake cases tend to be lower quality than others mentioned.

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25