Quietest AIO setup

I want to get the quietest setup possible, i can fit anything up to a 360mm rad in push/pull

should i use more fans with lower rpm, or fewer fans with higher rpm, and should i get 360 or 280 for noise?

also ive been looking at the new corsair h115i pro and h150i pro, from some reviews they are quieter than other AIOs and in other reviews they are about the same.

are they worth the money, and if not what cooler would you guys recommend?

Thanks

I really like the look of the H150i. Corsair makes pretty much hands down the best AIO coolers on the market.

If you're going for minimal noise, I would recommend getting the H150i and replacing the fans with Corsair ML120s.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

2 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

I really like the look of the H150i. Corsair makes pretty much hands down the best AIO coolers on the market.

If you're going for minimal noise, I would recommend getting the H150i and replacing the fans with Corsair ML120s.

yea that or the s36 from fractal is my front runner, i just dont know if rpm makes more noise or the total number of fans.

Would you recommend me using 6 fans or just stick to 3?

also doesnt the h150i pro already come with ML fans just with lower top end RPM?

2 minutes ago, EvolvedApe said:

yea that or the s36 from fractal is my front runner, i just dont know if rpm makes more noise or the total number of fans.

Would you recommend me using 6 fans or just stick to 3?

also doesnt the h150i pro already come with ML fans just with lower top end RPM?

Fans + RPM = noise. Fewer fans running at higher RPM will be noisy, more fans running at slower RPM is quieter.

For noise, I would recommend just sticking with 3.

Probably, I haven't looked in a while. Either way, the ML series is the quietest on the market regardless of RPM.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

6 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

Fans + RPM = noise. Fewer fans running at higher RPM will be noisy, more fans running at slower RPM is quieter.

For noise, I would recommend just sticking with 3.

Probably, I haven't looked in a while. Either way, the ML series is the quietest on the market regardless of RPM.

The h150i pro already comes with ML120s.
As for the rest, correct. I've used every brand of AIOs, the Kraken X62, EVGA CLC280s, Be Quiet Silent loop 3, older corsair models, Deepcool and the h150i Pro is by far the best i've ever owned. Great temps and the fans make my Silent wings 3 look loud.

Main Rig

CPU: Ryzen 2700X 
Cooler: Corsair H150i PRO RGB 360mm Liquid Cooler
Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair VII Hero
RAM: 16GB (2x8) Trident Z RGB 3200MHZ
SSD: Samsung 960 EVO NVME SSD 1TB, Intel 1TB NVME

Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080Ti OC

Case: Phanteks Evolv X
Power Supply: Corsair HX1000i Platinum-Rated

Radiator Fans: 3x Corsair ML120
Case Fans: 4x be quiet! Silent Wings 3

Corsair h150i pro is your best bet if you aren't planning on getting aftermarket fans. I went with the Kraken X62 + 2 LL140s for mine though just cause it looks better (in my opinion anyways)

print "Hello World!" ("Hello World!")

27 minutes ago, Armakar said:

The h150i pro already comes with ML120s.
As for the rest, correct. I've used every brand of AIOs, the Kraken X62, EVGA CLC280s, Be Quiet Silent loop 3, older corsair models, Deepcool and the h150i Pro is by far the best i've ever owned. Great temps and the fans make my Silent wings 3 look loud.

2 minutes ago, Airdragonz said:

Corsair h150i pro is your best bet if you aren't planning on getting aftermarket fans. I went with the Kraken X62 + 2 LL140s for mine though just cause it looks better (in my opinion anyways)

yea thats what im going with, ive been asking around and getting the same asnwer. thanks for the replies.

1 hour ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

H150i already has the maglev fans, so it'd be a massive waste of money basically buying the fans again.

EDIT: I see I was beat to that by over an hour. GG

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)