"OdySSey" project (finished)

neSSa
On 1/22/2018 at 7:31 PM, neSSa said:

Cooler Master Masterfan PRO 140, still waiting for 6 more RGB version for push-pull :)

ODYSSEY-project-by-neSSa-028.jpg

ODYSSEY-project-by-neSSa-029.jpg

I guess you could say this build will be rather fantastic...

I once did the unthinkable, back many headphones ago...

I split an audio split, again

Slightly sliced ends of the sheet and now all goes better, an injected front radiator for taking the measure for the inner grill...

ODYSSEY-project-by-neSSa-048.jpg

ODYSSEY-project-by-neSSa-049.jpg

ODYSSEY-project-by-neSSa-050.jpg

2 minutes ago, neSSa said:

Slightly sliced ends of the sheet and now all goes better, an injected front radiator for taking the measure for the inner grill...

Not really sure what you mean by sliced ends?

The rad is behind the painters tape right?

Sorry, its just soo silver and shiny all of it - looks real nice :)

My Gaming PC: 27833

3 minutes ago, AT0MAC said:

Not really sure what you mean by sliced ends?

The rad is behind the painters tape right?

Sorry, its just soo silver and shiny all of it - looks real nice :)

Yeah, sry about that, I am cut corner of PSU cover to make it look better, and stood at a certain angle. This photo explains :)

ODYSSEY-project-by-neSSa-051.jpg

2 hours ago, neSSa said:

Tank positioning test.

ODYSSEY-project-by-neSSa-052.jpg

That's very clean!

Those mounts are usually not very pretty, so I'm interested to know - how do it look from the backside right in that spot?

I might steal this idea or a variant here of ;)

15 minutes ago, AT0MAC said:

That's very clean!

Those mounts are usually not very pretty, so I'm interested to know - how do it look from the backside right in that spot?

I might steal this idea or a variant here of ;)

Yes, I try to achieve a clean design. Slowly, it will be shown when it's time. Try to overlook your idea, not to take my ;)

Which way is the motherboards I/O going to be facing? Looks like you will have the motherboard ind the middle of the case with rads on each side (top and bottom or left and right), but will the I/O face upwards or to the left like altmost all other cases?

Edit: Shit no wait, just looked at it again... Now it looks like the chassis will just be splitted in two with the space normally dedicated to cable management being where the rads will be mounted... or the GPU's... and all of the other stuff mounted like normal on the other side...

W H E N   T H E   W O R L D   I S   A G A I N S T   Y O U ,   B U I L D   C O M P U T E R S !

3 minutes ago, matias_a_etersen said:

Which way is the motherboards I/O going to be facing? Looks like you will have the motherboard ind the middle of the case with rads on each side (top and bottom or left and right), but will the I/O face upwards or to the left like altmost all other cases?

The only way to easily access the I/O panel of the motherboard is to turn it to the outer edge of the case, if I would turn to the radiator side it would be impossible to connect anything. In this mod I/O panel is facing upward.

1 minute ago, neSSa said:

The only way to easily access the I/O panel of the motherboard is to turn it to the outer edge of the case, if I would turn to the radiator side it would be impossible to connect anything. In this mod I/O panel is facing upward.

Ok! Thanks for the answer... Guess the layout will begin to make sence when the components go in? :)

W H E N   T H E   W O R L D   I S   A G A I N S T   Y O U ,   B U I L D   C O M P U T E R S !

On 2/18/2018 at 12:53 PM, neSSa said:

I plan to put this part on hydro graphic, but which pattern, I wonder :)

Is it this you mean?

That sounds real amazing if it is, really looking forward to what ever the result of this build will be

The layout makes better sence now. :)