Guys i am panicking, how do i frickin watch thor ragnarok!!!

Howitz

i suddenly really wanna watch it but It is nowhere, not in any cinema near where i live, not in video clubs, not on tv, not even online! Help!!! is it on netflix or something? no it's not, not even on amazon, what the heck...

I really don't give a shit paying or not i just want to watch the damn movie and it's impossible to find!

Looks like you'll need to commute somewhere that has it playing in theaters around you or wait for it to go to VOD/Blu-ray.

-KuJoe

31 minutes ago, KuJoe said:

Looks like you'll need to commute somewhere that has it playing in theaters around you or wait for it to go to VOD/Blu-ray.

lol seriously... that's ridiculous. and then they complain about hackers and streaming...

just checked the closest location where it's still in cinema, fucking 400 km away. hahah!!!

no way i'm waiting for that long, i'll go find something on some shady website.

I feel your pain, the only cinema that still screens it near me is 15 miles away and at 23:30. It was a really good film tho so you're missing out if you've not watched it.

My advice is to look at those pre-DVD places. In the UK we have NOW TV, I'm sure there's a similar thing where you are. If not, it looks like you're waiting till the 28th of next month.

1 hour ago, Mug said:

I feel your pain, the only cinema that still screens it near me is 15 miles away and at 23:30. It was a really good film tho so you're missing out if you've not watched it.

My advice is to look at those pre-DVD places. In the UK we have NOW TV, I'm sure there's a similar thing where you are. If not, it looks like you're waiting till the 28th of next month.

1 hour ago, LinusTech said:

It's soooo good.

yeah i am waiting... i found some stuff on streaming websites and torrents but it's mediocre quality and i'd rather not spoil my experience with crap quality.

it's a shame that i literally have no means of watching it for the next month unless i travel 400km tho...

6 hours ago, AshleyAshes said:

I worked on that movie. :P

Really? What did you work on? It was a fun movie

I bet you can find the movie online, maybe not in good quality or in a "legal" way (depends on the country you live).

Ultra is stupid. ALWAYS.

Just now, Taja said:

Really? What did you work on? It was a fun movie

I bet you can find the movie online, maybe not in good quality or in a "legal" way (depends on the country you live).

The stereo conversion to put it in 3D.  I got to work on one of the Stan Lee shots even.  ...He was actually holding what more looked like a wooden lolipop while the whole robot arm thingy was CG.

As for pirating it, it's going to suck.  I don't mean ideologically, I mean that right now the only reliable source will be a cam, as in where a video camera is smuggled into a theater and it films the screen.  They look AWFUL.  In my personal opinion, cams are just unwatchable.  The only way I'd watch a cam would be literally if no other version would ever exist.  If it's going to hit Blu-Ray, Netflix, Amazon and iTunes in 2-3 months, I can wait.

I am in the same boat. I need to see it before i see the next one. I am considering getting a google account or apple account just to rent that one movie. Have not found ok CAM video or anything yet. Did find viruses tho..

When I worked for geek squad, I would walk to the warehouse and see pallets of BluRays not released yet, we had a manager fired for "deleting" one from inventory (I think it was one of Star Wars Movies), and bringing it home and posting a ripp, a month before the release date.

34 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

As for pirating it, it's going to suck.  I don't mean ideologically, I mean that right now the only reliable source will be a cam, as in where a video camera is smuggled into a theater and it films the screen.  They look AWFUL.  In my personal opinion, cams are just unwatchable.  The only way I'd watch a cam would be literally if no other version would ever exist.  If it's going to hit Blu-Ray, Netflix, Amazon and iTunes in 2-3 months, I can wait.

Yep, I also thinks cams are unwatchable, but some people are so desperate that they resort to them.

I dont have a problem waiting for a official launch (or even "official" pirating), the problem is when the person wants to wait for a Netflix launch or something like that (because it is different in different countries).

Here in Brazil Netflix is very weak (a opinion lots of friends are starting to share). We dont get lots of new (or even good) movies, and series are very delayed (Blindspot is at 10th episode of third season and on netflix only the first season is available). Still, Netflix is the only real alternative to pirating here, and I think it helped A LOT.

Ultra is stupid. ALWAYS.

14 hours ago, Howitz said:

lol seriously... that's ridiculous. and then they complain about hackers and streaming...

just checked the closest location where it's still in cinema, fucking 400 km away. hahah!!!

That's an awfully long drive away! What's your location? Not to get severely in detail, of course.

1 hour ago, Warachnid said:

That's an awfully long drive away! What's your location? Not to get severely in detail, of course.

I live in saguenay-lac-saint-jean, quebec.

Just a reminder do not recommend or post links to pirated content. 

• Talking about piracy in general, broad details, is acceptable however the posting or discussing pirated/hacked/cracked or otherwise nefariously obtained content is not. This includes Windows content, games, hackintosh, etc. Also discussions regarding ways to avoid or block legitimately installed monitoring/tracking software or the like is also not allowed.

Taika is a great director and it’s very pleasing so see so many New Zealand references in the film. Definitely worth buying or having a Netflix and Chill sesh.

19 minutes ago, RorzNZ said:

Taika is a great director and it’s very pleasing so see so many New Zealand references in the film. Definitely worth buying or having a Netflix and Chill sesh.

if only we could watch it on netflix lol.

Its pretty easy to find a shady website if you like CAM quality but HD probably wont be available for at least another month

The only reason I'm here is that I have homework that I don't want to do

PC  Specs   CPU: Intel Celeron N3060 |GPU: Intel HD graphics 400 |RAM2 gigs  |STORAGE16 gigs

It took me half an hour to find where to change my signature :(

13 hours ago, W-L said:

Just a reminder do not recommend or post links to pirated content. 

This is what DM's are for.

Specs v-v

Spoiler

Cpu: Ryzen 9 3900x @ 1.1v / Motherboard: Asus Prime X570-P / Ram: 32GB 3000Mhz 16-16-16-36 Team Vulcan (4x8GB) / Storage: 1x 1TB Lite-on EP2, 2x 128GB PM851 SSD, 3x 1TB WD Blues / Gpu: GTX Titan X (Pascal) / Case: Corsair 400c Carbide / Psu: Corsair RMi 750w / OS: Windows 10

Spoiler

I'm lonely, PM me to be my friend!

On 1/6/2018 at 3:10 AM, Howitz said:

I doubt you'll find it at a decent quality since it's not out yet in stores. The best you'll get is someone filming it inside the cinema... I suggest you wait for the BD/DVD to be available. It kind of sucks if you missed it while it was in cinemas close to you but that's just how it works - it usually takes a couple of months for it to be available for purchase. This is mostly to avoid losing cinema ticket sales to people who just buy the disc.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*