Question about blocks/fluids

Jertt

Is there antything to be concern of if I’m running cooper rads and nickel gpu/cpu blocks?

also what fluid I’m useing all ekwb parts other then primo chill fittings and tube. IDE like to do just pre additives all mixed so ide need fluid and where to get die for it at?

6 hours ago, Jertt said:

Is there antything to be concern of if I’m running cooper rads and nickel gpu/cpu blocks?

also what fluid I’m useing all ekwb parts other then primo chill fittings and tube. IDE like to do just pre additives all mixed so ide need fluid and where to get die for it at?

Yes you can use copper and nickel together with no problems as for the fluid EKWB's Croyfuel is a good option. 

If just for my fist loop if I did distilled water what are the additives will I need

3 minutes ago, Jertt said:

If just for my fist loop if I did distilled water what are the additives will I need

As you will have nickel in the loop your options are limited, you can use Petra's (clear) PT nuke. I usually recommend to use a premix these days as they have additives and anti-corrosives that will help the loop compared to just straight distilled water and a biocide. 

The nickel blocks are copper with a nickel plating over them.Copper and nickel and brass all mix fine,Its aluminum you never mix with other metals.And with the nickel you can't run distilled water with a silver kill coil that will eat the nickel off the blocks.Like said most premixed coolants are fine just read the directions and warnings most have on their website on said coolant.

9 hours ago, Jertt said:

The additive you need is Ek cryofuel concentrate. has the correct biocide and anti corrosive reagents.