Looking for an LTT video from last year; tried, but can't find it

Go to solution Solved by W-L,
3 minutes ago, OJ was framed by the Juice said:

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a specific video from LTT channel that, if memory serves me right, went up within last 6-7 months. It was one of those "Linus going places" vlog, where he went to a Lab, I think in WA (not sure), that specializes in trying different hardware with different software and writing blogs about what works best. For example, they try Premiere with different CPU's (AMD vs Intel), and then write those recommendations. I'm not sure, but I think that place also assembles custom rigs for sale.

If anybody knows which video I'm talking about and can help, I would appreciate it a lot !

Thanks!

Sounds like it might be the one where they visit Pudget:

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a specific video from LTT channel that, if memory serves me right, went up within last 6-7 months. It was one of those "Linus going places" vlog, where he went to a Lab, I think in WA (not sure), that specializes in trying different hardware with different software and writing blogs about what works best. For example, they try Premiere with different CPU's (AMD vs Intel), and then write those recommendations. I'm not sure, but I think that place also assembles custom rigs for sale.

If anybody knows which video I'm talking about and can help, I would appreciate it a lot !

Thanks!

2 minutes ago, OJ was framed by the Juice said:

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

Is it freegeek Vancouver that you are talking about?

Core i5-6600k OCed to 4.7GHz@1.325V | Hyper 212 Evo | ASUS GTX 1070 Strix ASUS z170-AR MOBO | 16GB DDR4@2400MHz | 500GB 850 EVO SSD | 1TB WD HDD | EVGA 650W G2 PSU | HyperX Cloud II Headset | Corsair K65 PRO RGB Mouse | Corsair STRAFE Brown Keyswitch Mechanical Keyboard |

Spoiler

Legend says, RGB makes your pc 15% faster.

3 minutes ago, OJ was framed by the Juice said:

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

Just now, W-L said:

it might be that yeah

Core i5-6600k OCed to 4.7GHz@1.325V | Hyper 212 Evo | ASUS GTX 1070 Strix ASUS z170-AR MOBO | 16GB DDR4@2400MHz | 500GB 850 EVO SSD | 1TB WD HDD | EVGA 650W G2 PSU | HyperX Cloud II Headset | Corsair K65 PRO RGB Mouse | Corsair STRAFE Brown Keyswitch Mechanical Keyboard |

Spoiler

Legend says, RGB makes your pc 15% faster.

Thanks everybody! It was Puget Systems. Those guys have SO many articles on their website with a ton of research - exactly what I needed!

1 minute ago, OJ was framed by the Juice said:

Thanks everybody! It was Puget Systems. Those guys have SO many articles on their website with a ton of research - exactly what I needed!

Don't forget to mark as solved.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

Pugent Systems in Washington

https://www.pugetsystems.com/

Email

If you would like to speak with anyone at Puget Custom Computers, you may use any of the email addresses below:

General Information
info@pugetsystems.com
Questions about your Order
orders@pugetsystems.com
Request a Quote
sales@pugetsystems.com
Technical Support
support@pugetsystems.com
Media Contact
pr@pugetsystems.com
Computer Reviews
reviews@pugetsystems.com
Chris Stephens
Service Manager
cstephens@pugetsystems.com

Phone / Fax

Phone
(425) 458-0273
Toll Free
(888) PUGET-PC (784-3872)
Fax
(425) 484-6208

Mailing Address

2707 West Valley Highway N
Auburn, WA 98001

Hours: M-F, 9am - 6pm PST

Please call and schedule an appointment if you'd like to drop by our Auburn offices, just a short drive from Seattle!

3 hours ago, Canada EH said:

snip

Are you employed by Puget Systems in any capacity?

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

14 hours ago, AluminiumTech said:

Are you employed by Puget Systems in any capacity?

Nope, I live in Canada! and not the USA

I thought perhaps the OP wanted to buy a system so I was helping out, plus I was bored.