I7 or I5

Hello.. to begin with Happy New Year to all of u.
I am thinking of getting new cpu but not exactly new it's second hand cuz i don't want to spend much money
right now i am with I5 3350p 3.1ghz and because i don't want to change my mobo i want to buy i7 3770 3.4ghz will i see like real world performance gains 
i am playing mostly league of legends and just regular browsing and watching yt videos, most of the times i have like 10 pages opened at once and i have 2 monitors 
soo that's the question.I'll be happy to know what u guys think :) 
P.S.
my rig is 
motherboard - Asus H61M-D
CPU- I5 3350p
GPU-Asus GTX 760 Direct CU
Ram- 2x4GB Kingston 1600mhz DDR3
PSU-750W FSP 80+Silver

120GB Samsung 850 SSD
1TB Seagate HDD
and Watercooling for the CPU i think it's Cooler Master Seidon 12V

Get a graphics card upgrade first

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

I don't really play any graphics demanding games and i can really feel the bottle neck of my cpu even with this gpu in games such as LoL when in team fights my fps drops to like 50 for a couple seconds 

Performance gain with the i7-3770;

Short answer, yes

long answer, probably not

CPU: Intel core i7-8086K Case: CORSAIR Crystal 570X RGB CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB Storage: Samsung 980 Pro - 2TB NVMe SSD PSU: EVGA 1000 GQ, 80+ GOLD 1000W, Semi Modular GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 GAMING X 8G RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200mhz Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming

19 minutes ago, HristoBB said:

I don't really play any graphics demanding games and i can really feel the bottle neck of my cpu even with this gpu in games such as LoL when in team fights my fps drops to like 50 for a couple seconds 

What are your specs now then? Because I'm pretty sure you would be more helped with a GPU upgrade even for LoL

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

I support your decision, I had GTX 760 before and did exactly what u are doing, LoL or any other game for that matter on one screen and Twitch/YT/Movie on the other at all times.

With my i7 it was great. If u can get i7 then I say go for it. That CPU will serve you well for years to come.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

my rig is 
motherboard - Asus H61M-D
CPU- I5 3350p
GPU-Asus GTX 760 Direct CU
Ram- 2x4GB Kingston 1600mhz DDR3
PSU-750W FSP 80+Silver

120GB Samsung 850 SSD
1TB Seagate HDD
and Watercooling for the CPU i think it's Cooler Master Seidon 12V

I just did a test on a normal league of legends game with the task manager performance tab open
my GPU is at 40-60% avg and about 100% max and my cpu is about 30-50% avg and 85-95% max never went 100%.
so i assume my cpu is still going strong and a my video card is the one that bottlenecks 

so i guess i'm going for gtx 780 i can get a good deal for like 120 euros on a EVGA SC one

Does anyone know what would be better, i5-3570k or i7-2600 non k? Assuming both cost the same, and I already got z77 mobo.

Guys case closed i'm going for both gtx 780 and i7 3770 :D gotta be a somewhat major upgrade so i can feel the difference