Flipping psu in Alienware Area 51-R2

LeTard

I was wondering if it would be bad for my psu if I flipped it. I was wondering this because my area 51 has 3 non blower gpus installed and a single exhaust fan is limiting my airflow.

My psu is the 1500W model. My 3 gpus run about 65-75 degrees under load (60-70% fan speed).

My case temps (PCI and VREG) are 35-40 degrees C and my room temperature is 20-25 degrees C. So the increase in intake temp would be about 15 degrees C.

Also my total power draw is around 300-500W, so my psu isn't close to it's 1500W limit.

3 GPUs consuming LESS THAN 500W, what cards are you running,?

Im mostly on discord now and you can find me on my profile

My Build: Xeon 2630L V, RX 560 2gb, 8gb ddr4 1866, EVGA 450BV 

My Laptop #1: i3-5020U, 8gb of DDR3, Intel HD 5500

You can mount it upside down, no problem. I have to ask: a 1500W model for 300-500W use? why? also, how? with 3 GPU's only 500W? that seems a bit low? 

PS: can't you just install an extra fan? 

It's an alienware area 51-R2 prebuilt system. I already have all fans slots used (3 in the front, 1 in the back). It came with an 1500W psu and IDK why because there were only 2 gtx 770s in there.

I currently have 3 pascal (1080s and a 1060) gpus installed but I lowered the power limit a little which made them much more efficient and made them quite a bit cooler (otherwise they could go 80+ I think). They run at about 90% of their normal frequency.