Retro Headphones with inline mic?

soggyfatman

Does anyone know of any good quality retro looking headphones with a mic on the line it self? These are for my sister and she is not a gamer, just wants something that is retro looking and has a microphone but not the gaming headset kind. 

Looking for a single cord because it will be hooked up to an iphone. 

Does anyone know of any good quality retro looking headphones with a mic on the line it self? These are for my sister and she is not a gamer, just wants something that is retro looking and has a microphone but not the gaming headset kind. 

Looking for a single cord because it will be hooked up to an iphone. 

"retro" headphones didn't have mics built in.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"retro" headphones didn't have mics built in.

well played sir...

you know what i mean!

Gaming rig: CPU: I5-2500K GPU: EVGA 660TI 3GB SC+ RAM: Corsair 8GB Vengence 1600MHz SSD: 250GB Samsung Evo Keyboard: Razer Black Widow ultimate Mouse: Logitech MX Master Monitor: 2x Acer 21.5 inch

Laptop Dell 7559: CPU: i7-6700HQ GPU: GTX 960M 4GB RAM: 8GB 1600MHz

Apparently the Skullcandy Aviators are better than most of their other headphones.

In your review, you said they weren't bad. And they're $90, so that's not an awful value, is it?

In your review, you said they weren't bad. And they're $90, so that's not an awful value, is it?

"For the MSRP of $150, I'd just laugh in a salesman's face. I personally feel they'd be a good choice for $60-$70, though I doubt the price will ever get that low. If the earcups were flipped the other way around, I might have even enjoyed this purchase at the ~$90 I paid if I wanted a light portable headphone."

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.