Pc making creaking sound ?

Intel HD Graphics

Sorry, too much information so we don't know where to start.  You might want to leave out things like the motherboard, cpu, power supply, graphics card, type and how much of ram, etc...

Just now, kb5zue said:

Sorry, too much information so we don't know where to start.  You might want to leave out things like the motherboard, cpu, power supply, graphics card, type and how much of ram, etc...

The creak comes and goes, it creaks for about 1 second and then comes back in 3 seconds. I have z270 k6 motherboard 6600k cpu kraken x52 aio water cooler 4x4 gb ram gtx 1050 ti an ssd and 2 hard drives

If I had to guess, the "creaking" sound is your hard drives writing to disk. Picture a record player with the needle that plays the music from the record. A hard drive has 3+ of those normally, and will make a similar sound to a "creak" that comes and goes.

If it's not, and your computer is fairly old, it could be that a bunch of dust/gunk has built up on one or multiple of your fans. (Either gpu or most likely case fans) and has thrown off the balance, so with the fan spinning, the weight isn't equally distributed and causes it to creak or make sounds as it vibrates.

1 minute ago, NinJake said:

If I had to guess, the "creaking" sound is your hard drives writing to disk. Picture a record player with the needle that plays the music from the record. A hard drive has 3+ of those normally, and will make a similar sound to a "creak" that comes and goes.

that is what i thought too but this just started happening today from my memory

Just now, NinJake said:

If it's not, and your computer is fairly old, it could be that a bunch of dust/gunk has built up on one or multiple of your fans. (Either gpu or most likely case fans) and has thrown off the balance, so with the fan spinning, the weight isn't equally distributed and causes it to creak or make sounds as it vibrates.

i did moove my case fans from the front of my case to the top and they are making another weird noise, how would you recommend i get rid of the vibration. 

2 minutes ago, Intel HD Graphics said:

i did moove my case fans from the front of my case to the top and they are making another weird noise, how would you recommend i get rid of the vibration. 

Clean them. Possibly look into getting some nicer fans. Noctua has a great record and good components.

Clean them. Possibly look into getting some nicer fans. Noctua has a great record and good components.

they are not even dirty, they came with my case ( corsair spec alpha ) ( the red ones ) and i got it this year 

Try to listen to see if the noise is indeed coming from those fans. If you can control your case fan speed, try turning them down to see if it reduces the noise to clarify.

Just now, NinJake said:

Try to listen to see if the noise is indeed coming from those fans. If you can control your case fan speed, try turning them down to see if it reduces the noise to clarify.

when i turn the fan speed up it does not make it louder, i am just worried it is comign from my new kraken x52 aio water cooler

An AIO water cooler's pump will make noise. Is it coming from the pump?

I am not sure, would you like me to record the noise so you can listen to t

To listen to a specific part of the machine, use a long handled screwdriver.  Place the tip of the screwdriver on the specific part you want to listen to and then place the handle of the screwdriver up against your ear.  Sometimes it helps too if you place the handle of the screwdriver just behind the ear against the bone.