New Computer, Planning, Need Ideas

Watersmash

Hello, I am looking to build/buy a new pc on the market. I will begin with the first 5 questions and then some of the ideas id like to put into the pc.

1.  Budget and Location
    My budget is $4000-$5000 Max, I am in the US so ... USD
2. Aim

My aim for this computer is all around so gaming at high fps, 3d model, and stream/record things that I do. Also, for gaming, I play a multitude of games ranging from high to low graphics usage.

3. Monitors

I am looking to have 3 monitors, preferably 1920 x 1080 (I'm not sure if this is the right information I'm providing, so ill give screen size as well 22") I will go bigger then this but id like to stick with this size and 3 would be enough.

4. Peripherals 

No, I don't need to but any accessories because I have everything I need. But, I will need Windows OS

5. Why are you upgrading?

I am upgrading because my current pc is bad and cant run many games, it needs to be upgraded, as well I will pay more for performance.

Extras:

1. Id like to have the thread ripper 1950x

2. GTX 1080 TI (1 or 2 give input) or better

3. I'm thinking 32 GB of ram (may be a bit overkill xD but YOLO)

Thank you please give input I'm glad to hear!

If you want to play games and stream or render some 3d models in the back ground then threadripper is a great platform to build your system on and 32gb of ram if very appropriate for that kind of work. I honestly doubt you are going to use all 16 cores on the 1950x. I personaly would go for the 1920x and 1 1080ti because if you are playing games at 1080p because a lot of games dont have great support for sli and you will most likely be cpu bound when it comes to achieving really high framerate(like above 144fps) If you really do want super high framerates I would recommend going intel on the processor either a 8700k or an x299 system as over clocks will be better and you will have better single thread performance allowing for higher framerates. so maybe an i9 7920x

System Specs

CPU: I7-5820k   MOBO:Asus X99 strix   RAM: 32gb corsair Dominator Platinum 2666mhz   GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming 980TI  PSU: Corsair RM1000i 

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/mg7k2R