Space Opera Required (for my XB1)

I'm dogging my way through Mass Effect: Andromeda on my console.  This is my first Mass Effect experience.  Yes, yes, yes. I know. It's a crappy game.  Weird broken bits in the Research. Landmarks that blink in and out of existence. Sudden lag. Illogical decision trees. Frustrating combat system. Made by EA.  Its moments of visual brilliance keeps sucking me back in.

May I have OTHER SUGGESTIONS from the forum?  Ideally, I'd like a Witcher3 (my ideal go-to game for visually-pleasing/RPG/FPS/well-crafted-game) in outer space.

Thanks in advance, eh.

Edited by Guest
it's, its

52 minutes ago, PrometheanCat2 said:

I'm dogging my way through Mass Effect: Andromeda on my console.  This is my first Mass Effect experience.  Yes, yes, yes. I know. It's a crappy game.  Weird broken bits in the Research. Landmarks that blink in and out of existence. Sudden lag. Illogical decision trees. Frustrating combat system. Made by EA.  Its moments of visual brilliance keeps sucking me back in.

May I have OTHER SUGGESTIONS from the forum?  Ideally, I'd like a Witcher3 (my ideal go-to game for visually-pleasing/RPG/FPS/well-crafted-game) in outer space.

Thanks in advance, eh.

I mean, if you are enjoying Andromeda, your first stop should be:

The original Mass Effect Trilogy. ME1 and 2 in particular are great. ME3 is pretty good but some people have "issues" with the ending.

Keep in mind though that some gameplay mechanics might feel outdated, especially in ME1, since it's an older game. But it's damn good, so I'd suggest playing them.

If you can deal with an older game's graphics, KOTOR (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic) is also available for XBOX One - it's a "port" (emulation, most likely) of the Original XBOX version. This game is an RPG, and is great. The story is pretty awesome, and the choices you make in game are actually relevant to the rest of the game. The graphics are "good" for a 2005 game, but it'll look like shit by today's standards.

Unfortunately, KOTOR 2 never made it to XBOX One, so you'd have to play that on a PC.

There's not a lot of "Space RPG's" for the XBOX One, as far as I know.

Dead Space (first one in particular, but 2 and 3 are decent) is a great game that's on XBOX One, and it has some RPG elements, but I wouldn't exactly call it a true RPG.

It's not a space RPG, but it's one of my all time favourite games: Dragon Age: Origins - if you haven't played that one, check it out.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)