What game servers do you think the LTT forums should have?

codytappen

I'm asking you what games should the community run dedicated servers for?

I think we should get a Garry's Mod TTT server, a TF2 server, a L4D2 server, and possibly a Killing Floor server. How about you?

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.

I only have L4D2 and id love if LTT had a server for it!

Intel Core I5 3570K @ 4.2Ghz w/ Hyper 212 EVO Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H 8GB Patriot Viper 3 1600Mhz CL9 Gigabyte Windforce 3X 7950 @ 1100/1550 Samsung 830 128GB Seagate Barracuda 1TB Fractal Design ​Define R4 Seasonic M12II 750Watt

I would love a Minecraft server, as I am a massive addict of it. Also, I think it would be nice if LTT had a teamspeak server, or IRC channel, as I do like to communicate using them methods.

CPU: i5 2500K 3.3 Ghz GPU: EVGA GTX 550 Ti RAM: 4GB HDD: 200Gb

I would love a Minecraft server, as I am a massive addict of it. Also, I think it would be nice if LTT had a teamspeak server, or IRC channel, as I do like to communicate using them methods.
I feel like voice communication is easier to set up and use in Skype or Steam voice chat...But if everyone's into that we could get a mumble server going. Also, I'm pretty sure we already have an IRC (see general posts for more info)

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.

Minecraft?!?!?!
Are you willing to make it a reality?

Have a wonderful day.

I feel like voice communication is easier to set up and use in Skype or Steam voice chat...But if everyone's into that we could get a mumble server going. Also' date=' I'm pretty sure we already have an IRC (see general posts for more info)[/quote']

We have an IRC channel, thats news to me! I am also pretty sure that we can get a free teamspeak server of around 200 slots if it is registered under the non-profit organisation, as I know a few people who have done this for communities in the past. All that has to be done is apply.

CPU: i5 2500K 3.3 Ghz GPU: EVGA GTX 550 Ti RAM: 4GB HDD: 200Gb

Minecraft?!?!?!
Do you have any Idea how many man hours it takes to make a proper MC server and then manage it? Comming from experiences (www.akaminecraft.com) - quite a freaking lot.

I'm asking you what games should the community run dedicated servers for? I think we should get a Garry's Mod TTT server' date=' a TF2 server, a L4D2 server, and possibly a Killing Floor server. How about you? [/quote']

I have 16Core Xeon Server with Softlayer in Seattle doing nothing atm, I would be up for hosting and setting up some game servers, but not for administrating them.

I'm asking you what games should the community run dedicated servers for? I think we should get a Garry's Mod TTT server' date=' a TF2 server, a L4D2 server, and possibly a Killing Floor server. How about you? [/quote']

I have 16Core Xeon Server with Softlayer in Seattle doing nothing atm, I would be up for hosting and setting up some game servers, but not for administrating them.

I would absolutely love to take advantage of unused hardware. Could you please add me on steam so we can get into more detail? My steam id is (neo)an[uber]baby

Have a wonderful day.

Minecraft?!?!?!
Are you willing to make it a reality?

I don't really have the resources to make it happen :(

I would help however I could though

Minecraft?!?!?!
I agree with windspeed. Especially seeing as it would be a international server with probably a lot of traffic. You would have to spend a lot of time fine tuning it and a lot of time keeping it steady.

some fast paced fps would be nice to have :D

Corsair 500r White - Sabertooth 990FX - FX8150 @ 4.6Ghz - Gskill Sniper 1866 - XFX Double D 7970

Creative Recon3D Fatal1ty - OCZ Vertex3 120GB - WD Black 2TB - Ultra X4 Modular 850w PSU

Left for dead 1 and 2, battlefield, Counter stike source and GO, Minecraft and some mmo's

This makes me happy because my ping will be super low with the close proximity :)

CS:GO for sure!

AMD Radeon R9 290X / AMD FX-8320 / Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 / Samsung 830 128GB / Seagate 7200RPM 3TB / Corsair HX 850W / BitFenix Shinobi XL / CPU & GPU Watercooled - Thick Triple 360 Rad

Minecraft?!?!?!
I never thought it was that hard to run my Minecraft server. Although the most people I've ever had on at a time is 5 so there that.

I want a TTT server. That would be great. Maybe a DarkRP server also but that takes some more serious hardware to run.