Anyone good on TV's ?

UsernamePassword

Uh, no, that's just marketing.

Get the samsung one.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

46 minutes ago, TriTexas said:

Even if Samsung has a post about it? Or is this about something else?

http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/tv-audio-video/what-is-the-difference-between-uhd-and-suhd/

SUHD is proprietary to samsung, whatever LG calls SUHD will be something different.

Basically just get the samsung tv if you want better features and image quality.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

It looks like you are in the UK so i am not really sure how models and what not work there, or what kind of price range you are looking at. But without getting into why it is a horrible idea to buy "holiday sale" TVs (they are made to be sold at thay price its not a good deal), i will just start off by saying if you want the best OVERALL image quality with good motiom you should be looking at a Sony TV. The 900E is usually what i would reccomend to people looking for something semi-high end and inthe US you can find a 55" model at best buy for about 1000$ and it wont get going any lower that (at least not until the F series arrives around May.

I could literally go on forever and list specs and whatever else but this post is already long enough. If you have questions about TVs please PM me.

My rig: Case: Corsair 760T CPU: Intel 4690k MOBO: MSI Z79 Gaming 5 RaM: 16gb HyperX SSD: 256gb Samsung pro HDD: 1tb Toshiba PSU: Thermaltake smart 750 GPU: 1x GTX 1080 Founders edition

i was looking at a new tv and came across an sony x8500e and the picture qaulity on that thing is amazing i'll will go looking out for that one too. note there is an new one apparently and the only difference i can see is that it has doby vision(x9000e model i tihnk it is)

http://www.sony-asia.com/electronics/televisions/x8500e-series

lives on

BAKABT

I would suggest to look at rtings reviews https://www.rtings.com/tv which show indepth details about the TV displays.

Also it tells you about input lag of the display instead of the propaganda from the manufacturers saying its 120hz when its only 60hz.

Hope this helps.