places to buy bitcoin and ethereum

i was using coinbase but now its blocked by bank after a few transactions. calling them was no help, so whats some other good places to buy cryptocurrency i've seen gdax i think its called and it was confusing is there some good user friendly ones? it would need to take credit cards too so it can be instant. 

wasn't sure where to post as the bitcoin section says MINING bitcoin not just bitcoin topics. 

2 minutes ago, CryptoMatt said:

Probably just get the coinbase situation figured out

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

1 hour ago, Streetguru said:

Probably just get the coinbase situation figured out

called my bank and they didnt do anything, was on the phone for an hour they just said its marked as fraud so they dont trust it, gotta love wells fargo, first they open accounts in thier customers names and now they pick where we can spend our money

1 minute ago, CryptoMatt said:

called my bank and they didnt do anything, was on the phone for an hour they just said its marked as fraud so they dont trust it, gotta love wells fargo, first they open accounts in thier customers names and now they pick where we can spend our money

Time to move ship to another bank, I use Mission Federal Credit Union, no issues there

also currently considering dropping some more into XVG, it's going pretty crazy on bitrex

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

Time to move ship to another bank, I use Mission Federal Credit Union, no issues there

also currently considering dropping some more into XVG, it's going pretty crazy on bitrex

where can you get a wallet for that?

Just now, CryptoMatt said:

where can you get a wallet for that?

I bought the bitcoin on coinbase and transferred it to bitrex, though I only started with $25 of bit coin, took like half in the transfer fee, and took a little while to transfer
http://www.attractionlistbuilding.com/bitcoin/bittrex-tutorial-how-to-buy-and-sell-cryptocurrency-on-bittrex/

Spoiler

I bought the bitcoin on coinbase and transferred it to bitrex, though I only started with $25 of bit coin, took like half in the transfer fee, and took a little while to transfer
http://www.attractionlistbuilding.com/bitcoin/bittrex-tutorial-how-to-buy-and-sell-cryptocurrency-on-bittrex/

and it looks like most crypto exchanges are not welcoming new members right now, rip

4 hours ago, CryptoMatt said:

and it looks like most crypto exchanges are not welcoming new members right now, rip

Binance is still accept new members, I think.

6 hours ago, Dissitesuxba11s said:

Coinbase is based off the GDAX exchange. You can buy it from GDAX as well. Also, you can transfer from Coinbase to GDAX without any transfer fees.

https://hackernoon.com/beginners-guide-to-gdax-an-exchange-of-coinbase-to-trade-btc-eth-and-ltc-e418fd1acd1b

So on Gracie you can turn them into cash too? And you can turn the other coins into other coins? Like lite coin to eth? 

1 hour ago, CryptoMatt said:

So on Gracie you can turn them into cash too? And you can turn the other coins into other coins? Like lite coin to eth? 

Gracie?

GDAX is only limited to the Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ether, but you can transfer between each of these coins.

7 hours ago, Dissitesuxba11s said:

Gracie?

GDAX is only limited to the Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ether, but you can transfer between each of these coins.

does it cost a fee to send bitcoin? so if i send it from coinbase to my wallet i know there is a network fee, but if i send bitcoin from my wallet to another wallet does it cost money?

On 22-12-2017 at 12:26 AM, CryptoMatt said:

:joy:

Uxx6rW4.png

Spoiler

You gotta be kidding me bro it's a BANK a CENTRAL BANK it's LOSING money CAUSE of CRYPTO COINS! 

1 hour ago, CryptoMatt said:

does it cost a fee to send bitcoin? so if i send it from coinbase to my wallet i know there is a network fee, but if i send bitcoin from my wallet to another wallet does it cost money?

Most exchanges allow you to transfer for free, but it would depend on the wallet. Check on the specific wallet to verify. 

1 hour ago, Dissitesuxba11s said:

Most exchanges allow you to transfer for free, but it would depend on the wallet. Check on the specific wallet to verify. 

wallet as in mine or the one im transferring to? all id do it move my coins out of coinbase and that has a fee, and then when i want to sell id move them back into coinbase. all i made my wallet on bitaddress 

Another site you can try is Coinmama but their rate could be slightly higher than Coinbase and a higher fee.  Consider this as backup place to buy BTC/ETH when you reach your limit in Coinbase and you really need coins badly.

On 12/23/2017 at 12:59 AM, CryptoMatt said:

wtf its a $32 fee to send bitcoin to my wallet?

From where are you sending it from? Coinbase? 

How much are you sending? There might be a minimum amount that you have to send before the advertised rate is applied. I know this is different but through Coinbase, the selling fee of 1.49% is only applicable if you are selling $200 worth of crypto.

1 hour ago, Dissitesuxba11s said:

From where are you sending it from? Coinbase? 

How much are you sending? There might be a minimum amount that you have to send before the advertised rate is applied. I know this is diffirent but through Coinbase, the selling fee of 1.25% is only applicable if you are selling $200 worth of crypto.

I tried with $5 just to see and the fee was $32 to send it from Coinbase to my paper wallet, so it didn’t send becase I didn’t even have $32 of bitcoin lol