Questions For Enthoo Pro m

Hotazy

I'm getting a new case for my pc and was thinking about getting the Enthoo Pro m and i just have some really stupid questions. :P

I was thinking about getting 3 Af140s 2 for intake and then the third for rear exhaust and using the stock one for top exhaust. and that leads me to these questions.

1 My motherboard is the Msi z170 gaming m3 and the manual says it has 3 4 pin connectors and if im going to be using 4 fans in the case how will i make that work if i only have 3 fan connectors.

2 The fans i would be getting (af140) are 3 pin connectors and on my motherboard are 4 pin connectors should i get a 3 pin to 4 pin connector so the fans will work?

I was also thinking of getting the nh-d15 for cpu cooler and in the manual it says there are 2  4 Pin cpu fan connectors and was wondering if everything would be fine using that cpu cooler.

And 1 last stupid question is does the case come with a psu mounting bracket (dumb question i know lol ) when i built this pc a year or so ago i messed the mounting bracket up really bad to the point i couldn't use it.. so my psu isnt mounted at all

Ill most likely have more questions but this is all that i can think of for now.

The Corsair AF and SP fans are pretty bad. Imo, you should just use the stock fans, or get some higher end ones. Keep in mind that thermals won't really improve past 2 intake 1 exhaust.

3-pin and 4-pin fan connectors are compatible with each other. With 3 pins you'll control the speed with voltage, with 4 pins you'll control the speed with a PWM signal. 

There are fan splitters. They just plug into one connector on the motherboard, and split into two connectors for the fans. Noctua fans usually come with one of those.

:)

7 minutes ago, seon123 said:

The Corsair AF and SP fans are pretty bad. Imo, you should just use the stock fans, or get some higher end ones. Keep in mind that thermals won't really improve past 2 intake 1 exhaust.

3-pin and 4-pin fan connectors are compatible with each other. With 3 pins you'll control the speed with voltage, with 4 pins you'll control the speed with a PWM signal. 

There are fan splitters. They just plug into one connector on the motherboard, and split into two connectors for the fans. Noctua fans usually come with one of those.

Thanks for the fast reply in the enthoo pro m there are no intake fans.