Building a new computer, looking for a good case + power supply

Okay, so, a while ago I started a new discussion about building a new computer and what people think about the parts I chose, and I received great feedback. Here is the build I had at the time:

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 7 1700 3.0GHz 8-Core Processor

CPU Cooler: Stock cooler, I don't really want anything else

Motherboard: Gigabyte - GA-AB350-GAMING 3 ATX AM4

Memory: Corsair - Vengeance LPX 2x8GB (DDR4 3000MHz

SSD: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5''

Hard Drive: WD Blue 1TB SATA-III 7200 RPM 64MB

Video Card: Asus - GeForce GTX 1080 8GB ROG STRIX

Case: NZXT Source 340 Matte black-red

Power Supply: Corsair CX650, 80+ Bronze, 650W

Monitor: AOC - G2770PF 27 inch 1 ms Black-Red FreeSync 144HZ (1920x1080)

A few things changed since then. First, the Video Card isn't the Strix any more, but Gygabyte GTX 1080 because the Strix isn't available any more.

That's not the main problem. Sadly, the case I wanted isn't available any more either, and that's horrible for me because I really wanted that case and I saw so many builds featuring it that I was really confident about building everything in it.

Now I have to chose a different one and I'm kinda stuck. I did my research and another problem is that the place I'm buying everything on doesn't have A LOT of cases available at the moment (apparently people are buying computers like crazy right now).

I wanted something from BeQuiet! but I couldn't find what I was looking for, so after doing some more searching I found the Fractal Design Define S Black Widow to be what I'm looking for. From what I heard it has a lot of space for Cable Management, it's quiet and it's well built.

I'd really love to know your opinion! You have above the parts I'm looking to buy, so I'd like to know if everything will fit in well and if I won't have any compatibility problems with the case. Does anyone have a Ryzen Build and used the Fractal Design Define S Black Widow case? What do you think about it?

Also, last question - the power supply I chose is good from what I know. What I want to know is if someone has a different choice when it comes to the length of cables and if I can reach every part in the computer with that power supply. Should I get another one? If you have a ryzen build with this case, what power supply did you use.

If I'm really lucky I'll buy the computer this week, so I'd love to know some opinions!

Thank you for your time and I hope I'm not too annoying with these questions.

What do you mean by not available? Just not in stock or not available in your country?

If out of stock just wait to get exactly what you want. If out of country then maybe ship in from another country? Postage might sting you but it would surely be worth it for your perfect PC?

Case: Lian-Li PC-011 Dynamic  CPUi7-7700k (4.8ghz) CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Case Fans: 5x ML120 RGB / 2x LL120  GPU: Aorus RTX 2080 Xtreme Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX Z270H RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 (3200mhz) Storage: 2x 1TB SG Barracuda, 128gb BiWin M.2 SSD PSU: Corsair RM650x OS: Windows 10 

3 minutes ago, ItsTheDuckAgain said:

too much text pal - tldr please :-)

Sorry xD Short version - I wanted an NZXT case, not on stock any more, I heard a few things about the Fractal Design Define S Black Widow case and I wanted to know if this case is good for my build.

Also wanted to know if the power supply I chose is good enough and if the cables will reach every part in that case.

4 minutes ago, Jaminahat said:

What do you mean by not available? Just not in stock or not available in your country?

If out of stock just wait to get exactly what you want. If out of country then maybe ship in from another country? Postage might sting you but it would surely be worth it for your perfect PC?

Not in stock right now, sorry for not mentioning that. It was a few days ago, now it's good. I'd love to wait, but the money situation isn't great and I want to make sure I get it soon when I'll have the money and not wait until I don't have the money I need.

2 minutes ago, The_DrX said:

Not in stock right now, sorry for not mentioning that. It was a few days ago, now it's good. I'd love to wait, but the money situation isn't great and I want to make sure I get it soon when I'll have the money and not wait until I don't have the money I need.

Ah okay, well just don't rush because you think it'll be fine as you may end up regretting not waiting for the parts that you really wanted... Up to you though :) 

4 minutes ago, The_DrX said:

Also wanted to know if the power supply I chose is good enough and if the cables will reach every part in that case.

The power supply will be fine and all of the cables will reach fine...

Other than that it looks like a decent PC, whats the total price?

Case: Lian-Li PC-011 Dynamic  CPUi7-7700k (4.8ghz) CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Case Fans: 5x ML120 RGB / 2x LL120  GPU: Aorus RTX 2080 Xtreme Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX Z270H RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 (3200mhz) Storage: 2x 1TB SG Barracuda, 128gb BiWin M.2 SSD PSU: Corsair RM650x OS: Windows 10 

15 minutes ago, Jaminahat said:

Ah okay, well just don't rush because you think it'll be fine as you may end up regretting not waiting for the parts that you really wanted... Up to you though :) 

The power supply will be fine and all of the cables will reach fine...

Other than that it looks like a decent PC, whats the total price?

Thanks for the reply.

I'd love to wait, I want the NZXT case, but again, money is a problem here. I will have to pay everything using Bitcoin since that's the only way I managed to get the money fast, and the price is almost where I need it to be - that's why I kinda want to not wait a lot, because if I don't take advantage of this I may not be able to buy the computer for a long time.

Plus, the place where I'm buying this is kinda the only one accepting Bitcoin, and if I'm going to one of the banks in my country and ask if I can transfer Bitcoin into my account so I can get normal money, they will look at me like I'm so kind of weird crazy guy. They had a hard time understanding I'm making money online. When I mentioned PayPal they had to check what that is.

Glad to hear the power supply is right, I'd hate to have problems with that.

And the final price is around $2800, but that includes two monitors, headphones, windows 10, a mouse and a mousepad. The price of the computer alone would be around $2000 - $2200.

Thanks again for the reply! :)

10 minutes ago, emosun said:

the case you wanted is available in a lot of places , doesn't look sold out to me at all.

It is sold out, at least in the place I want to get everything from.

I'm paying for everything using Bitcoin and that website is the only one accepting that type of payment in my country, and the only one I can trust.

If you're wondering "Well, just transfer everything to the bank and get normal money", I would do that, but the people here barely understand that some of us are making money online, have almost no idea what PayPal is and how you can use it, and if I mention Bitcoin they'll probably wonder what kind of crazy weird kid got into their bank.

I'd like to get the parts from a place where I can get exactly what I want, but money is a factor for me and I can't afford getting everything the way I want :)

Try contacting them to find out when new stock will arrive

1 hour ago, The_DrX said:

Sorry xD Short version - I wanted an NZXT case, not on stock any more, I heard a few things about the Fractal Design Define S Black Widow case and I wanted to know if this case is good for my build.

not reading to all of the stuff below - but saying this:

I recently build in a Fractal Design Meshify C and that thing is nothing but great. Looks like a piece of art and easy to build in. Just don't touch the tempered glass sidepannel. Never. Seriously.

1 hour ago, ItsTheDuckAgain said:

not reading to all of the stuff below - but saying this:

I recently build in a Fractal Design Meshify C and that thing is nothing but great. Looks like a piece of art and easy to build in. Just don't touch the tempered glass sidepannel. Never. Seriously.

Okay, thank you very much for the info :)

10 hours ago, The_DrX said:

Thanks for the reply.

I'd love to wait, I want the NZXT case, but again, money is a problem here. I will have to pay everything using Bitcoin since that's the only way I managed to get the money fast, and the price is almost where I need it to be - that's why I kinda want to not wait a lot, because if I don't take advantage of this I may not be able to buy the computer for a long time.

Plus, the place where I'm buying this is kinda the only one accepting Bitcoin, and if I'm going to one of the banks in my country and ask if I can transfer Bitcoin into my account so I can get normal money, they will look at me like I'm so kind of weird crazy guy. They had a hard time understanding I'm making money online. When I mentioned PayPal they had to check what that is.

Glad to hear the power supply is right, I'd hate to have problems with that.

And the final price is around $2800, but that includes two monitors, headphones, windows 10, a mouse and a mousepad. The price of the computer alone would be around $2000 - $2200.

Thanks again for the reply! :)

Ah this makes complete sense to me now...

Totally understand, can always upgrade in the future if you were really that bothered I guess... Bitcoin paid well i presume xD 

On 12/19/2017 at 11:46 PM, Jaminahat said:

Ah this makes complete sense to me now...

Totally understand, can always upgrade in the future if you were really that bothered I guess... Bitcoin paid well i presume xD 

Enough to buy a computer xD 

• 3 weeks later...