PS4 Witcher 3 GOTY used - will the expansions be available?

Hi, I'm about to buy The Witcher 3 GOTY used for $36 for my friend for Christmas. However, on the Amazon warehouse listing, it says 'Downloadable content might already be redeemed'.

I also know that the two expansions are on the disk, and not downloaded via code redemption. 

Is it possible for the DLC to have 'already been redeemed'? Or is my friend going to have access to all the DLC if I buy him the disk?

Thanks,
Aereldor.

Is this for PC or console? I would say if it is PC then you wont be able to use it at all because you will need the code because PC game disks are just paper weights, but if it is console should have everything.

Not PC, PS4 is what the title says. To answer the question, I don't personally know, but I did hear it was on disc as you have. So there is no code to redeem to worry about.

There are some GOTY/complete editions for other games out there that are just repackaged originals with a code for the DLC (e.g. I think Dragon Age Inquisition), which isn't the case here.

On 19.12.2017 at 8:54 AM, Aereldor said:

Hi, I'm about to buy The Witcher 3 GOTY used for $36 for my friend for Christmas. However, on the Amazon warehouse listing, it says 'Downloadable content might already be redeemed'.

I also know that the two expansions are on the disk, and not downloaded via code redemption. 

Is it possible for the DLC to have 'already been redeemed'? Or is my friend going to have access to all the DLC if I buy him the disk?

Thanks,
Aereldor.

Why not buy it new from another store?
Like Gamestop where's on sale right now for 24.99??

https://www.gamestop.com/ps4/games/the-witcher-iii-wild-hunt-complete-edition/132185

Doesn't make any sense to buy it from Amazon for 30 used.

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"

every GOTY edition i've bought has all DLC on the disc itself, which installs onto HDD automatically. should be the same for Witcher 3 GOTY 

That note on the listing is likely a generic notice they put on all their used games, but wouldn't be applicable to this one since all the DLC is included on the disc and shouldn't require any codes to activate.

Nevermind, it was cheaper new at Gamestop than it was used anywhere, so I bought a new copy.