Help setting up stream PS4 through PC without external capture card?

PrimalDave

Hey Guys,

So apparently I was foolish enough to waste £300+ to dirty my house with the console because Sony are holding 3/4 games captive that I wanted to play. Now please don't throw RGB RAM sticks at me in protest, I am still a proud member of the PC master race (Hail Lord Gaben), but that being said I do frequently stream for a friend of mine that's enjoys seeing me break a controller when playing Dark Souls or Nioh. That being said, I'm not really willing to spend £100 for a capture card to get a decent quality stream so I'm between a rock and a hard place. I've tried to Sony PS4 Remote, but for whatever reason the picture is Super blurry, borderline minecraft level of pixelated when playing games like Horizon, which really ruins the playing and viewing experience for all parties involved. So my question is, are there alternative methods to set this up, am I screwing something up in the PS4 Remote set up or is the PS4 wifi receiver awful and unless hardwired isn't capable of functioning. Now for the settings on PS4 remote I've attached a screen shot and I've also attached a screen shot of the internet speed I get very consistently. Unfortunately I can't get the PS4 hooked up with an Ethernet cable due to the location of my room and where the router is, but my PC tower is also on WiFi (ish, it's currently hooked up with an ethernet wire that is connected to a TP Link 450 WiFi extender).I haven't tried plugging the ethernet into the ps4 and leaving the PC on WiFi, but I'm going to give this a shot by the next time I've come back to this post (that would be tomorrow after work) I'm making this post late at night so if I've missed any crucial information feel free to tell me off let me know what I've missed. Any help/guidance will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,

Dave

P.S. If it's relevant here are my PC specs:

https://prnt.sc/f4vp6q

Case: NZXT Noctis 450 Black/Red

MOBO:Asus X99-DELUXE/U3.1

CPU: Intel i7-5960X (OC to 4.5Ghz)

AIO Liquid Cooler: Corsair Hydro H115i

GPU: MSI nVidia GTX 1080 TI Sea Hawk X

Primary Storage: 512GB Samsung 950 PRO, NVMe M.2

Secondary Storage: 2x WD Black 3TB 3.5"

RAM: 64GB Corsair DDR4 Vengeance LPX Black 3600MHz

Sound Card: ROG Xonar Phoebus

PSU: Corsair AX1200i 1200W Modular

Primary Monitor: Asus PG278Q ROG Swift 27"

Secondary Monitor: ASUS VG248QE - 24"

P.P.S Is it possible to hook up both my PC and the PS4 through the single DP port on my main 28" monitor? 

Net Speed.jpg

PS4 Remote.jpg

So you want to stream video from a PS4 to a PC, but without the use of a capture card and without the use of Sony's official software to do exactly that.  ...Would you like a pet unicorn too?

The only way to do that without a capture card or using sony's software is to sprinkle ranbow dust on a lightsaber and use it to sacrifice an ethernet cable to the bandwith gods.

I might be at fault for how I worded This, but no I'm not at all opposed to using the ps4 remote. However I'm not entirely sure how to improve the clarity of the image. 

So I just tried having the PS4 wired and the output quality remains the same with PS4 Remote. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong because I can't see that being the standard experience for PS4 Remote users.

remote play should be done wired on both ends to get the best experiance possible. if thats not possible then just keep the PS4 wired and the PC on WiFi

1 hour ago, Ghostsquidy said:

remote play should be done wired on both ends to get the best experiance possible. if thats not possible then just keep the PS4 wired and the PC on WiFi

I've just tested it both ways and the image quality is equally bad, unfortunately I don't have the option to have both wired. Well it appears if I want to stream I don't have a choice But to shell out 100 quid. Thanks for the help anyways!