The best gaming headphones for christmas

Quintara Lotus

So I'm getting some headphones for Christmas but I don't know what to pick out for fps gaming. I'm willing to spend around 150$ for the headphones. I have some picked out but I don't know if they are any good. The headphones that I have picked out are Razer ManO'War 7.1,  Hyper X Cloud Revolver s, and the Corsair VOID Pro rbg headphones I'm open to any headphones around the price that I'm looking for. (Side note I play games for about 10hrs straight so I need something that wont hurt after awhile.) 

Do you want headphones or a headset?  Because you say headphones but list all headsets.

i would go with the cloud revolver, I would go with the cloud alphas personally. I just prefer the headband on alphas

As usual I am totally bias (See my signature)

But.. I'd go with Sennheiser HD558 + ModMic 4 + Antlion USB adapter for PC or Y adapter for console.

Total cost should be ~$150. IMO significant upgrade over the ones listed... though again, totally bias :) 

Director of Marketing for Antlion Audio, creators of the ModMic.

More info at www.ModMic.com

Ask questions, I'm friendly!

If you need a headset (With a mic built in) I'd def recommend the HyperX Cloud.. 1 or 2(Only difference is 2 gives a usb for virtual 7.1). They're just a rebranded Takstar Pro80s with a mic added. Extremely comfy also. Using them atm, amped up to a e07k.

From your list the Cloud Revolver hands down, they made improvements in-house, surprisingly, to the Takstar Pro80's sound which makes it better all around than the previous Cloud and Cloud 2.

MSI Z97M Gaming | i7-4790k | NZXT Kraken X61 | 16GB Kingston Savage DDR3 2400
EVGA GTX1080 Ti FTW3 | EVGA G2 750 | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv | 1TB 850 Evo | 2TB 860 Evo | 22TB DS918+

Scarlett 2i2 | WooAudio WA7 Fireflies | Fostex TR-X00 | Beyer DT990 | MrSpeaker Alpha Dog | V-Moda M-100 | JBL LSR305 MK2