[Arma 3] [Milsim] 3/3rd Special Forces Group (A)

Mongo23

Hey everyone I just wanted to post my units recruitment post here to see if anyone of you guys would be interested in joining. I know its a huge wall of text but it will give you a quick insight into the unit. If you have any specific questions hop into ts and we will be more than happy to help you!

About Us

The 3rd Battalion, 3rd Special Forces Group (A) aims to recreate present day army Special Forces (Green Berets) operations. Our goal is to create an environment people enjoy being in by promoting professionalism and creating custom missions for all of our operations. Not only are we the 3rd Battalion, 3rd Special Forces Group (A), but we also accept members for the 160th SOAR “Night Stalkers”, providing transport and CAS for the battalion when needed.

Training

The 3rd Battalion, 3rd Special Forces Group (A) has a four phase training for anyone that wishes to become a Green Beret. Four Phases are OSUT, BAC, SFAS, and SFQC; these training courses will teach you everything that you will need to operate effectively in an ODA. Do not let the amount of phases deter you once you are accepted into the unit, you will be able to attend Operations and Trainings as a Fill-in, but you will not be MOS qualified until you complete SFQC. If you have any questions about each phase, visit our website or find a Recruiter on our teamspeak.

Our Mission

Our Mission when creating The 3rd Battalion, 3rd Special Forces Group (A) is foremost to make a community where people are enjoying themselves. We believe that fun and professionalism go hand in hand. We want the happy balance that brings responsible, professional people into the unit and evolves it into something better. Suggestions are something we encourage, as we know that there is always ways to improve.

What We Have To Offer

• A 24/7 teamspeak 3 server

• A dedicated Arma 3 server

• Custom made Operations tailored to our needs.

• A custom modpack created to increase the realism in game.

• Dedicated Command Staff willing To listen and make adjustments to benefit the Unit.

How To Join

In order to enlist in the 3rd SFG (A) you will need to create an application on our website. If you have any questions about the unit or need help filling out the application, feel free to join us our teamspeak. We are more than happy to help you with anything that you need.

Requirements To Join

• Minimum age of 18

• Must have a valid copy of armA 3 and a valid Player ID.

• Must have ArmA 3 Apex DLC

• Must have teamspeak 3 and a working microphone

• Must not be apart of another modern era ArmA 3 milsim unit

• Ability to attend unit wide events

• Willingness to attend trainings and events

Contact Us!

Our Website - http://3rd-3sfga.ipbhost.com/

Teamspeak - 3rd3sfg.teamspeak3.com

Steam Group - http://steamcommunity.com/groups/3SFGA

Also feel free to add us on Steam! - Http://Steamcommunity.Com/Id/Deckedmongo/

FAQ’s

What Is The Age Requirement? - Our age requirement is 18+. If you are under age talk to a member of command staff and they will be able to help you. (1LT J. Genna, WO1 M. Rider, SGT K. Lazarus)

Is Apex Required? - Yes Apex will be required for all operations.

Any reason you use TS instead of Discord? I've heard Discord is a lot more secure than Teamspeak in addition to being free...

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

I'll drop by the site, Since getting the game have barely played as got no one to play with

Redstone:
i7-4770 / Z97 / GTX 980 / Corsair 16GB  / H90 / 400C / Antec EDGE / Neutron GTX240 / Intel 240Gb / WD 2TB / BenQ XL24

Obsidian:

MSI GE60 2PE i7-4700HQ / 860M / 12GB / WE 1TB / m.Sata 256gb/Elagto USB HD Capture Card

Razer Deathadder Chroma / Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma / Kingston Cloud2's / Sennheiser 429 / Logitech Z333

1 hour ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

Any reason you use TS instead of Discord? I've heard Discord is a lot more secure than Teamspeak in addition to being free...

The reason we use TS is because we use TFAR which allows us to use radios in game so we can talk to each other over long distances and such.

@Not_Sean I hope to see you around my friend if you have any questions hop into ts I'll be more than happy to help you out.

8 minutes ago, Mongo23 said:

@Not_Sean I hope to see you around my friend if you have any questions hop into ts I'll be more than happy to help you out.

Will do man, All comes down to timezones and that, thats my biggest issue trying to game with guys in the states. 

Redstone:
i7-4770 / Z97 / GTX 980 / Corsair 16GB  / H90 / 400C / Antec EDGE / Neutron GTX240 / Intel 240Gb / WD 2TB / BenQ XL24

Obsidian:

MSI GE60 2PE i7-4700HQ / 860M / 12GB / WE 1TB / m.Sata 256gb/Elagto USB HD Capture Card

Razer Deathadder Chroma / Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma / Kingston Cloud2's / Sennheiser 429 / Logitech Z333

1 minute ago, Not_Sean said:

Will do man, All comes down to timezones and that, thats my biggest issue trying to game with guys in the states. 

Yea for sure, we run off of EST our main operations are second and fourth Sundays at 8 EST. And we have team training during the week.

Just now, Mongo23 said:

Yea for sure, we run off of EST our main operations are second and fourth Sundays at 8 EST. And we have team training during the week.

I'll check how that links up, Prob been in the future, your Sundays is my Mondays. 

If it goes until 11 pm Sunday nights I can get online that'll be when I'm finishing work Monday

Redstone:

Obsidian:

On 12/7/2017 at 8:15 PM, Mongo23 said:
  • Ability to attend unit wide events

• Willingness to attend trainings and events

Are there allowances for those who work weird and irregular hours? The only day/time I can guarantee that I have free is Saturday.

ENCRYPTION IS NOT A CRIME

39 minutes ago, straight_stewie said:

Are there allowances for those who work weird and irregular hours? The only day/time I can guarantee that I have free is Saturday.

There are, we do our main operations are on Sunday but if you would like to join so you can attend fun ops/ fill in on the days that you are free, you are more than welcome to join us.

20 hours ago, schwarzerrogen said:

Are you guys using the ACE3 system by any chance?

Yes we do, sorry for the late reply just getting home.