PC local Co-op... Possible...

DoctorSarcastic

I was wondering if it is possible to play 2 player multiplayer in cod Ghosts on the PC. I know you can on the consoles but what about PC?

no

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

no

Do you have the Game?

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

I was wondering if it is possible to play 2 player multiplayer in cod Ghosts on the PC. I know you can on the consoles but what about PC?

It might be possible that the game will recognize that you are on the same LAN and just host it that way. I know that Minecraft does this. 

Do you have the Game?

no, but you can't do spltscreen in COD on PC. ^^

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

no because game devs feel like that option should not be offered on pc. Honestly i think at least with certain games there should be split screen if you are using controllers.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

The only game I know of that does this is Portal 2

Dreadnaught: Intel Core i7 970 3.2GHz, Silverstone TD-02, ASUS Rampage III Extreme, Kingston Fury White 24GB 1866MHz, Crucial BX100 250GB + Seagate 2TB SSHD, AMD Radeon Sapphire R9 390 Nitro, NZXT S340 White, Bitfenix Fury 650W, BenQ XL2730Z.