Keyboard Purchase Advice Urgent !!

notifications

Budget until 115 dollars USD

Preferable Key color = MX Brown

Use = Gaming and everything else. (dont care about fast response)

Someone asked me what I wanted as a gift, plz answer fast

The Corsair Strafe isn't a bad keyboard.

Daily Driver:

CPU - Dual X5670 | GPU - GTX 750 Ti | CASE - HP DL380 G7 | RAM - 128GB Samsung 1366 DDR3 ECC | STORAGE - 8 x 146GB 15K RPM HDD

Work Horse:

CPU - Quad E7-4870 | GPU - Quad Tesla M2090 | CASE - HPDL580 G7 | RAM - 128GB Samsung 1366 DDR3 ECC | STORAGE - 2 x 256GB Samsung 950 EVO SSD

Just got CoolerMaster masterkeys pro L. Its pretty solid and has option for MX Brown. I like that it has a detachable usb cable port on the keyboard so that way if the cable gets worn out (like my k95 did) than you can just replace the cable instead of the whole keyboard. Plus it works on any OS and doesnt rely on software crap.

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?item=9SIA25V5RS4035

Corsair and Logitech seem to have the best keyboards from what I've seen, I like the Masterkeys series from what I've seen as well.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

I have a strafe with blues atm, and it's a fantastic board. Coming from a K95, the plastic construction isn't noticeable, and the LEDs are far brighter than those of the K95.

Snorlax: i7 5820k @4.5ghz, Asus X99 Pro, 32gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666, Cryorig R1 Ultimate, Samsung 850 evo 500gb, Asus GTX 1080 ROG Strix, Corsair RM850x, NZXT H440, Hue+

Smallsnor: Huawei Matebook X

Canon AE-1 w/ 50mm f/1.8 lens

Pentax KM w/ 55mm f/1.8 SMC lens

Zenit-E w/ 58mm f/2 Helios lens

Panasonic G7 with 14-42mm f/3.5 lens

Polaroid Spectra System

HyperX alloy elite, replaced my (shitty) MX brown strafe with an alloy elite that has MX blues.

Loving it so far, it has a smooth metal plate and the build quality feels superior to the strafe I had by miles.

Has the same featureset as the K70 for a better price, I can provide personal pictures of mine if needed.

https://www.amazon.com/HyperX-Mechanical-Keyboard-HX-KB2BR1-US-R1/dp/B0721F3XBK/

i7 8086k @ 5.3Ghz / 32GB DDR4 Trident Z RGB @ 3733Mhz / Aorus GTX 1080 11Gbps / PG348Q

Logitech G610 Orion Brown.

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore