Game ideas for Unity

So I'm trying to learn Unity and I am lacking in the ideas department, so I would like some ideas for games that I could try to make to learn Unity. Also can you be semi specific, as in don't say something vague like "make a platformer" be more specific by adding a mechanic or some other thing.

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

If you're just trying to learn, pick a simple game you know like pacman or space invaders and try to recreate it.
Basically create a character you can control, and an enemy AI for the character to avoid, kill, etc.
Have you looked into the tutorials that Unity provides? They are well documented and a really great starting point for beginners.

The way I know a couple other people started with unity was recreating games like angry birds and other simpler mobile games.

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

8 minutes ago, Benjals said:

If you're just trying to learn, pick a simple game you know like pacman or space invaders and try to recreate it.
Basically create a character you can control, and an enemy AI for the character to avoid, kill, etc.
Have you looked into the tutorials that Unity provides? They are well documented and a really great starting point for beginners.

Thanks, i'll try those, and yes I have looked into them but I want to avoid them as much as I can, because I want to try to learn things by myself rather than following a tutorial because I wont end up learning anything at least from the times I have tried I haven't really learned anything from following tutorials

8 minutes ago, Slottr said:

The way I know a couple other people started with unity was recreating games like angry birds and other simpler mobile games.

thanks, i'll try those

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

15 minutes ago, Benjals said:

This. This got me into game development. I would just make clones of popular games in my free time. 

2 minutes ago, themaniac said:

snip

Fair enough. If you ever get stuck, Unity has great documentation on the Unity editor should you need help.