New to the forums! Introduction and some photos

U_P_C

Well I'm new to this forum, long time member of ocn.com. I wanted to introduce my self and show some photos of work I've done!

post-49234-13866783247255_thumb.jpg

post-49234-13866783477244_thumb.jpgpost-49234-13866783601883_thumb.jpgpost-49234-1386678378192_thumb.jpg

Check me out on Instagram for more photos @u_p_c

Thanks

Welcome! Those are some nice things you've got there :D

It would be a  shame if anything were to happen to them..,. ;) also, hello:D

MY PC: Case: Corsair Carbide Air 540, Motherboard: AsRock 970 Extreme 4, CPU: AMD FX 4300 AM3+ GPU: EVGA GTX 650Ti Boost 2GB SLI RAM: 4GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHZ Low-Profile Black Memory PSU: Corsair CX 600M Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo OS Drive: Corsair Force LS 120GB SSD Data Drive: 500GB Seagate 5400rpm 2.5" laptop drive OS: Windows 8.1 64bit Lights: NZXT Hue Kit Keyboard: Cooler Master CM Storm Quickfire TK MX Blue Mouse: Wired Microsoft Mouse Monitor: Sony Bravia KDL42W654A 42" Smart TV + LG LG IPS234V-PN.AEK PS 23-inch IPS Monitor

Welcome to the forum, and man are those some beautiful pictures.. Looking forward to seeing some future posts if they have anything like that in them!

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

Welcome to the hoods/forums! :D Hope you enjoy your stay and give us some more awesome pictures ;):D

Tor
Corsair Obsidian 650D - Intel 4770K CPU - Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5 - ASUS GTX 780 Direct CU 2 - Kingston Beast Hyperx Beast 16 GB RAM -  Corsair AX 1200i PSU - Samsung EVO drive 750 GB - Corsair AF series 120mm fans - Corsair H100i - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 edition - Razer Ouroboros - Razer Manticor - Windows 7 - Beyerdynamic MMX 300

Purty

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Well I'm new to this forum, long time member of ocn.com. I wanted to introduce my self and show some photos of work I've done!

Thanks

Welcome! I'm sure you'll love it here Sir! xD

But also that build D:

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

Thanks

You should do a sleeving guide :3 I'd love to see how you did it so nicely. What camera did you use for photos?

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is one nice rig. And welcome to the forum

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Welcome! Those are some nice things you've got there :D

Thank you Wauthar, took a lot of saving and planning and trial and error to get it all right!

wow that is sexy! bragger :P

You caught me :P

It would be a  shame if anything were to happen to them..,. ;) also, hello:D

come and get them! :ph34r:

Welcome to the forum, and man are those some beautiful pictures.. Looking forward to seeing some future posts if they have anything like that in them!

Thanks man ill post my build log for all to see

Welcome to the hoods/forums! :D Hope you enjoy your stay and give us some more awesome pictures ;):D

i've got some more to show everyone

Hot dam. Look at those pictures. Welcome.

not bad huh? im not even a photographer thats just some fancy photobucket work

Welcome to the forum! That is some pretty nice work imo. Great job! :)

lots of hard work and sleepless nights

You should do a sleeving guide :3 I'd love to see how you did it so nicely. What camera did you use for photos?

ill see what i can do, i may be getting a customer for a whole psu job (im buying it for him then sleeving it all and selling it to him) ill make sure to take lots of photos. and surprisingly iphone 5!

That is one nice rig. And welcome to the forum

thanks buddy

and thanks everyone! check out my instagram (U_P_C) and facebook (ultimate personal computers)  for more frequent photos!

Glad to see you could join us :D 

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP