ASUS "Transform Your Gift " Live Chat & TF100 Giveaway!

LinusTech

I pick the Audio-Technica M50s. I just recently bought a pair, and I love them! While they are certainly not the best headphones in the world, they are affordable, good looking, comfortable, and sound amazing! Overall, I think the M50s are the perfect gift for almost any geek or techie. Whether they are gamers, musicians, or just casual listeners, almost anyone I know would want to have a set of these headphones. 

To plug ASUS, I'd recommend anyone using Audio-Technica M50s to take advantage of an ASUS sound card. Compared to other sound cards, ASUS sound cards are second to none.

-irock2drums

I would say an Asus laptop, either vivobook or zenbook. Finally a vendor that can learn Apple about build quality.

The best gift would be a RAIDR Express PCIe SSD cant wait for tomorrow 

ok since it's only 1/100 of the planet allowed.... Please feel free to use my idea if you like it, don't use it if you dislike it. Don't forget to follow Linus tips on Twitter, Google+ and Facebook. Leave your comments below.

Plasma globe: cheep to buy but doesn't feel cheep when getting one, geeky, everyone just loves those.... not to mention you can do some fun stuff with it combined with music ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plasma_globe

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=plasma%20globe&sprefix=plasma+g%2Caps&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Aplasma%20globe

A great gift : a gpu  ;)  , or a Pebble , or a Tokyoflsh watck , or a Nexus 7 , or a SSD ,who doesn't like ssd ? :lol:

Great gift idea? Any xonar sound card? Why? They are amazing and even Top tech heads often skimp out on sound cards for there killer systems. We must strive to end the days of 2-300 dollar head phones plugged into onboard sound of 2-3000 dollar boxes.

Delta fans: best gift ever!

or nuctua fan or the corsair fans with linus his head on them.

g0g22da.png

- teamspeak.ltt-unofficial.com

- teamspeak.ltt-unofficial.net

- teamschnitzel.ltt-unofficial.com

- teamschnitzel.ltt-unofficial.net

cpu: Intel sandybridge-E 3930k @ 4.2Ghz

cooler: corsair h100 @ full speed push-pull

motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Extreme

gpu: 2x EVGA GTX660's & 1x EVGA GTX980

ssd: 2x samsung 256GB 840 pro raid 0

ssd: 1x samsung 1TB 840 evo

hdd: WD green 3TB

hdd: Seagate Barracuda 1TB (st1000dm003)

hdd: Seagate Barracuda 1TB (st31000520as)

psu: corsair ax1200i

ram: 8x 4GB corsair platinum @1866mhz

case: coolermaster cosmos II

monitors Main: 8x LG 22EA53 1080p 60hz

monitor Extra: 1xiiyama prolite G2773Hs 1080p 120hz 27"

keyboard: logitech g19

mouse: corsair m60

Lenovo T550

RaspBerry pi webserver:

Nas:

StatusOffline.

PC straight to the modem/router/switch/DHCP-Server/... with a 20cm (+-8inch) cat6a patch cable because same price as cat5.

ISP: Telenet (belgium)

Speed: 60Down-4Up (+- 45€/month)

ping to there servers: +-8ms

ping to other Belgians: +-12ms

- wheels for cosmos II

Asus Aspire S7 *-*

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12; GPU: GeForce RTX 3080 Gigabyte Vision OC V2 10GB; PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified; RAM: 4x32GB (w/RGB xd); SSD: 1xM.2 Samsung 980 Pro 1TB, 1xM.2 Samsung 970 Pro 1TB, 1xWD 6TB HDD; OS: 10; Monitor: 2xAorus IPS 27" (2560x1400)Keyboard: Corsair K95; Mouse: Mionix Naos 7000 w/ Steelseries QcK mousepad.

Laptop - HP Omen 15" w/5800U, GPU 3070, 1TB M.2 WD Black, 16GB RAM.

The Leap motion is a great gift/gift request, its not something someone would buy themselves, but its interesting enough to bee a good gift. also not to expensive like the quad crossfire 290x setup everyone wishes.

or just steam/GOG games.

ASUS specific:

Internal (BW-14D1XT) or external blu-ray player (SBW-06D2X-U)

AC wireless router (rt-ac68u)

Monitor (27"-PA279Q) (24"-PA248Q)

US and Canada only???? I'm from Europe. I'll join you guys for sure. I'm guessing the more, the better for you and your future sponsorships and giveaways.

I can still give you some gift ideas. You said this before, but an Asus Xonar sound card, holy cow. Changed the way I game.

Also made by Asus is the Nexus 7.

Non Asus gifts :Pebble Smartwatch, RAM, silly USB drives and Steam Gift games. Random ftw

US and Canada only?  :(

It's a Linus livestream. You can still join and have fun.

Delta fans: best gift ever!

or nuctua fan or the corsair fans with linus his head on them.

g0g22da.png

That looks so real. Great job.

Linus you will like my gift suggestion a sound card. A good graphics card is out of most peoples price range but I think a sound card can hit the sweat spot no matter what seeing how you can buy them for as low as 30$ and as high as 300$ (probably more for crazy audiophile ones).

I'd think a good gaming mouse would make a good gift. Something like the GX1000 Eagle Eye mouse. Looks sexy and has what I would want in a mouse.

I particularly love multiple monitors, even though it's expensive. something like an eyefinity setup of ASUS PB Series PB278Q would be amazing for productivity and gaming. another even better gift would be 3 ASUS PQ321Q because obviously 4K, but since 4K is an exact multiple of 1080p you have the ability to run either older games or games that demand too much graphics power to run at 4K at 1080p with no cross-pixel aliasing.

I'll stay at work late to watch pwah ah ah. Hope I don't win. *winkwinkhinthint*

Nice profile pic of Adam..

CPU: i7 4770k | GPU: Sapphire 290 Tri-X OC | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP 2x8GB | MTB: GA-Z87X-UD5HCOOLER: Noctua NH-D14 | PSU: Corsair 760i | CASE: Corsair 550D | DISPLAY:  BenQ XL2420TE

Firestrike scores - Graphics: 10781 Physics: 9448 Combined: 4289

"Nvidia, Fuck you" - Linus Torvald