Blue screen and pc wont boot

Hi, I recently got a blue screen and since the have not been able to boot into windows. It happen when I was just playing some osu! and nothing else really. I tried just pulling out the power chord and pressing the power button a few times and then plugging the power chord back in, and i was once again met with a black screen.
I plugged out the power chord again and removed GPU and the motherboard battery and put everything together and booted the pc up again. This time i got into the bios but as soon as i left the bios to try and boot into windows i just got a blackscreen again. What do I do?

Stoo code: CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT

Specs:
CPU : Intel i7 7700k
RAM: Corsair LPX 3000MHz
MOBO: Asus prime Z270-A
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060
HDD 1: Western Digital 1TB 
HDD 2: Toshiba 1TB

First, turn off the yelling button.  Second, try to boot from a bootable USB such as the Windows Media Creation tool or something similar.  Before you do that though, make sure that ALL cables and cords are properly plugged in to their proper places.  Make sure that any add in cards such as the gpu are properly seated in the correct spot.  After checking those items, then go ahead and see if you can boot from a bootable usb or something similar.

Since you can't get in to the BIOS, your choices and options are pretty limited.  First we have to be able to get you in to the BIOS and see what we find there.

32 minutes ago, kb5zue said:

First, turn off the yelling button.  Second, try to boot from a bootable USB such as the Windows Media Creation tool or something similar.  Before you do that though, make sure that ALL cables and cords are properly plugged in to their proper places.  Make sure that any add in cards such as the gpu are properly seated in the correct spot.  After checking those items, then go ahead and see if you can boot from a bootable usb or something similar.

Since you can't get in to the BIOS, your choices and options are pretty limited.  First we have to be able to get you in to the BIOS and see what we find there.

I could only get to bios after reseating the battery so I could try it, and what do you mean by yelling button?

6 minutes ago, Wikiforce said:

He means by yelling button you were writing font in bigger size than normal.

lmao didnt think of it as i copied my post from tomshardware too where havent gotten any help either

If you can get in to the BIOS, does the BIOS recognize the HDD and the ram?

15 minutes ago, kb5zue said:

If you can get in to the BIOS, does the BIOS recognize the HDD and the ram?

it does and this is the screen i get before the bios

20171128_094227.jpg

1 hour ago, VeloOsu said:

CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT

Typically this error is your CPU but I doubt anything bad is going on or has happened to it.

The CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT error occurs when the processor is having trouble with cooperation from its cores and threads. Threads are tasks taken by cores, and some cores can take many threads simultaneously. The problem here is that a thread is waiting for a proper response from another thread — or a core is waiting for a response from another core — and those responses aren’t coming. Therefore, you typically get this BSoD error.

While this is a processor problem (CPU), this is typically caused by two things: a driver error, which is very likely or the OS itself isn’t playing nice with the processor. 

Anyway just my thoughts about your issue as described. 

What can you do ?

You might be able to get your OS back using system restore to earlier time when it was working.

You maybe able to SAFE boot but normally this wont work.

If you cant then can try doing OS reset should fix it, don't forget to keep your personal files unless there isn't anything worth keeping then go with a clean install.

27 minutes ago, RedSector said:

Typically this error is your CPU but I doubt anything bad is going on or has happened to it.

The CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT error occurs when the processor is having trouble with cooperation from its cores and threads. Threads are tasks taken by cores, and some cores can take many threads simultaneously. The problem here is that a thread is waiting for a proper response from another thread — or a core is waiting for a response from another core — and those responses aren’t coming. Therefore, you typically get this BSoD error.

While this is a processor problem (CPU), this is typically caused by two things: a driver error, which is very likely or the OS itself isn’t playing nice with the processor. 

Anyway just my thoughts about your issue as described. 

What can you do ?

You might be able to get your OS back using system restore to earlier time when it was working.

You maybe able to SAFE boot but normally this wont work.

If you cant then can try doing OS reset should fix it, don't forget to keep your personal files unless there isn't anything worth keeping then go with a clean install.

One key problem, i cant get any further than the bios. So I don't know how'd be able to restore it.

Note, I can only get to the bios after removing and reseating the Motherboard battery.

Just now, VeloOsu said:

One key problem, i cant get any further than the bios. So I don't know how'd be able to restore it.

Note, I can only get to the bios after removing and reseating the Motherboard battery.

yeah maybe should not jump the gun if you not sure what is causing a stop error. I don't know you m/board sure someone can help here.

disable watchdog in bios if you can, watchdog is telling the system its hanging and rebooting it, but 

1# is watchdog malfuntioning?

2# try a live version of linux and run some diagnostics. ubcd has very good tools and you can run it off of a usb stick

3# if tests fail, which piece of hardware

3 minutes ago, ryanolsen0 said:

disable watchdog in bios if you can, watchdog is telling the system its hanging and rebooting it, but 

1# is watchdog malfuntioning?

2# try a live version of linux and run some diagnostics. ubcd has very good tools and you can run it off of a usb stick

3# if tests fail, which piece of hardware

WHY?

There isn't hardware issue. That's utter waste of time.

6 minutes ago, RedSector said:

yeah maybe should not jump the gun if you not sure what is causing a stop error. I don't know you m/board sure someone can help here.

Yeah but like, does really Motherboard manufacturer play a big role in this. As stated I Have the "ASUS PRIME Z270-A"

And if you scroll up youll see a picture of the screen i get before being able to get to the bios. Does it mean i have to enable raid,

as raid seems a little scary in this situation

3 minutes ago, VeloOsu said:

Yeah but like, does really Motherboard manufacturer play a big role in this. As stated I Have the "ASUS PRIME Z270-A"

And if you scroll up youll see a picture of the screen i get before being able to get to the bios. Does it mean i have to enable raid,

as raid seems a little scary in this situation

Fairly unlikely you had RAID... I see two devices.

Just now, RedSector said:

Fairly unlikely you had RAID... I see two devices.

I honestly don't know myself, but there's a possiblitiy as everytime i started the pc id see a screen naming my drives and something about raid. Would it be to anyhelp to enable it?

1 minute ago, VeloOsu said:

I honestly don't know myself, but there's a possiblitiy as everytime i started the pc id see a screen naming my drives and something about raid. Would it be to anyhelp to enable it?

Who built the system, might be time to ask a expert.  Why did you pull bios battery and not know setup ?

Just now, RedSector said:

Who built the system, might be time to ask a expert.  Why did you pull bios battery and not know setup ?

i was told it'd help by resetting motherboard settings after a bluescreen, and i built the system myself.

set ur ram to rated spd timings its probably crashing trying to load stuff into the ram and unstable due to bad timings

u probably already blew up / corrupted the windows because of unstable timings,  (blew up many windows's while tweaking ram, am an extreme ram tweaker :P) so it isnt a first to see for me

u probably cant repair it easily but if u wanna attempt it make sure ur ram is set to the right timings/speed and insert a disc + attempt to repair the windows files

recommend just format however

(◑‿◐)

2 hours ago, Valkyrie Lenneth said:

set ur ram to rated spd timings its probably crashing trying to load stuff into the ram and unstable due to bad timings

u probably already blew up / corrupted the windows because of unstable timings,  (blew up many windows's while tweaking ram, am an extreme ram tweaker :P) so it isnt a first to see for me

u probably cant repair it easily but if u wanna attempt it make sure ur ram is set to the right timings/speed and insert a disc + attempt to repair the windows files

recommend just format however

How do i set speed timings and how do i know what's the right speed timing? I've already formatted my C drive but i can't even get to the bios. Thank you anyways

5 minutes ago, VeloOsu said:

How do i set speed timings and how do i know what's the right speed timing? I've already formatted my C drive but i can't even get to the bios. Thank you anyways

spd the timings on ur ramkit, if u check ur ramkit at the manufacturer it shows the timings or u can enable XMP profile if ur motherboard supports it, u have to go into the bios tbh to access it, maybe u have a memok feature on the board? its at the bios probably ai tweaking settings

(◑‿◐)

2 minutes ago, Valkyrie Lenneth said:

spd the timings on ur ramkit, if u check ur ramkit at the manufacturer it shows the timings or u can enable XMP profile if ur motherboard supports it, u have to go into the bios tbh to access it, maybe u have a memok feature on the board? its at the bios probably ai tweaking settings

Yes I do have the MemOK! feaure and ive already used it still doesnt work.

Just now, VeloOsu said:

Yes I do have the MemOK! feaure and ive already used it

so use it to get into the bios, if the keyboard doesnt work  u might need to use a ps/2 keyboard or different one, legacy support has to be enabled for some devices to work as bios navigators ;v

anyway just searhc for XMP/extreme memory profile and select the 3000mhz ( since u have 3000mhz kit )   however dont set ur ram manually to 3000mhz unless u put the timings manual aswell,... xmp should set the timings for u

(◑‿◐)

3 minutes ago, Valkyrie Lenneth said:

so use it to get into the bios, if the keyboard doesnt work  u might need to use a ps/2 keyboard or different one, legacy support has to be enabled for some devices to work as bios navigators ;v

anyway just searhc for XMP/extreme memory profile and select the 3000mhz ( since u have 3000mhz kit )   however dont set ur ram manually to 3000mhz unless u put the timings manual aswell,... xmp should set the timings for u

just pressing power and mem ok button doesnt send me to the bios though, i just get a black screen.

9 hours ago, VeloOsu said:

just pressing power and mem ok button doesnt send me to the bios though, i just get a black screen.

u need somthing to access the bios or ur hopeless basicly, u migt need another kit :v

(◑‿◐)

23 hours ago, RedSector said:

WHY?

There isn't hardware issue. That's utter waste of time.

This is a hardware issue.

If he needs to pull the Cmos battery out each time he wants to boot the system then it's hardware related.

12 hours ago, VeloOsu said:

<snip>

If the system doesn't power on at all when pushing the power button then it's most likely a safety feature being tripped.

Pulling the power cord out resets the power supply. Pulling the cmos not only removes all your settings, but also resets the safety.

How long are you able to stay in the bios for? Does it ever crash in bios? Are you able to make changes, safe it and restart and get back into bios with those settings still applied?

It's not a race to the bottom.

6 hours ago, 0x1e said:

This is a hardware issue.

If he needs to pull the Cmos battery out each time he wants to boot the system then it's hardware related.

If the system doesn't power on at all when pushing the power button then it's most likely a safety feature being tripped.

Pulling the power cord out resets the power supply. Pulling the cmos not only removes all your settings, but also resets the safety.

How long are you able to stay in the bios for? Does it ever crash in bios? Are you able to make changes, safe it and restart and get back into bios with those settings still applied?

System powers up when i press the power button. But I noticed that I only got into the bios after pulling the CMOS battery as I cant acess the bios by just pressing the MemOK! button. Although someone by the name of Ixi on the LTT discord serve said I shouldnt reset the CMOS by pulling the battery, Although it was the only way i could get into the bios. When in the bios I had it freeze on me a couple of times and when in there i never knew what to do and when it restarted I couldnt get into the bios. I also wiped my C drive try to install Windows again from an USB but it froze when i got to the purple screen, as well as bluescreened another time with the same CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT stop code.