mounting acer predator x34

As the title suggests I'm trying to find mounts to hold the acer predator x34, I haven't been able to find any on online stores and the ones people keep recommending can only hold 27" and some 30". if anyone can find one on a Canadian site it would be appreciated if you could help me out with finding a mount.

Just search ' 34" vesa mount' there's a ton.

Intel i7-7700k @ 5.1ghz | Asus ROG Maximus Hero IX | Asus ROG Poseidon Platinum 1080ti @ 2126mhz | 64gb Trident-Z DDR4 @ 3600mhz | Samsung 960 Pro 1tb @ 3500mbps/2500mbps | Crucial 240gb SSD | Toshiba 4tb 7200rpm HDD w/ Crucial 128gb SSD cache | Corsair Hx1000i PSU | EK 360mm Coolstream XE Radiator | EK-Supremacy Evo Waterblock | EK-DDC 3.2 PWM Elite Edition Pump | EK-RES X3 150 RGB Reservoir | Primochill AdvancedLRT Clear Tubing | Primochill VUE UV Blue Coolant | Corsair 570x Crystal RGB Case | 4x 30cm CableMod UV/RGB Widebeam Hybrid Led Strip | 3x 120mm Corsair SP120 RGB Fans | 3x Noctua NF-A14 iPPC 3000rpm Fans | 3x Noctua NF-A12x15 Fan | CableMod ModFlex PSU & SATA Cables | Asus ROG Swift 27" 4k IPS w/G-Sync & LG UD68 27" 4k IPS w/Freesync |

13 minutes ago, 2xdynamic said:

As the title suggests I'm trying to find mounts to hold the acer predator x34, I haven't been able to find any on online stores and the ones people keep recommending can only hold 27" and some 30". if anyone can find one on a Canadian site it would be appreciated if you could help me out with finding a mount.

The screen size doesn't matter really, just the weight. The X34 uses a VESA 100mm mounting format and it is 9.9kg.

"Those who are last are sideways and smiling". - Jeremy Clarkson