G403 wireless has a bit of a strange lighting issue

kelvinhall05

Recently (like, past few days), I've noticed that my G403 Prodigy Wireless stays on a single static color seemingly forever unless I go to the RGB menu in the Logitech software (not even change anything, just look in the menu). I don't know if it was a firmware update or something, but does anyone know how to fix this? I never, ever edited anything other than the DPI, so it's most likely not me that's doing it. Thanks!

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

I used a logitech G502 before actually i borrowed it from a friends and yes u must open your logitech software in order to activate that effect or it will stay in static.

I usually just set the program to run at startup.

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

4 hours ago, CosmicH4x said:

wireless mice suck

Why? I used a $10 wireless mouse for years, and there wasn't anything wrong with it. I want proof.

2 hours ago, Hiya! said:

I used a logitech G502 before actually i borrowed it from a friends and yes u must open your logitech software in order to activate that effect or it will stay in static.

I usually just set the program to run at startup.

Yeah, I actually fixed it now. I'm not sure what caused it, but thanks anyways :)

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

6 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Why? I used a $10 wireless mouse for years, and there wasn't anything wrong with it. I want proof.

Don't mind him. He also claimed to play games at 12.000 Dpi on other thread :P

6 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Yeah, I actually fixed it now. I'm not sure what caused it, but thanks anyways :)

Your welcome but How?

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

Just now, Hiya! said:

Don't mind him. He also claimed to play games at 12.000 Dpi on other thread :P

Your welcome but How?

xD

Battery tab > Lighting presets > Color cycle

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈