Pc crashing on any internet browser (Help needed)

Ramboxs

Hello, I came upon a problem with my pc that results in screen going black using internet browsers and after almost half a year of trying to fix it myself I'm asking for help. When the screen goes black the sound goes on but sometimes it glitches into strange noises. Howewer I did not encounter that problem in any game or different activity on my pc. All my drivers are fresh and system was installed clean yesterday as I was trying to fix this myself for a 100 time. 

My specs:

Windows 10 64bit (updated to the newest version)

Intel i5 6600K with Be Quiet Shadow Rock TopFlow cooling

MSI Radeon R390

MSI B150 Gaming Pro (updated bios)

Chieftec 750W GDP-750C BOX

Plextor 128GB 2,5'' SATA SSD M6 Pro Series

Seagate 3TB 7200obr. 64MB

Kingston 4GB 2133MHz Fury Black CL14 x2

Noctis 450 with many air coolers

I have a laptop and crashes on the pc dont happen immidieily but after a random period of time.

5 minutes ago, Ramboxs said:

I have a laptop and crashes on the pc dont happen immidieily but after a random period of time.

I had crashing issues turned out to be a bad RAM stick... check for bad hardware before blaming software... I leared that AFTER loosing several gigs of data.

derp

Ram was checked with couple of programs that run in windows and one that you have to boot instead of windows. Result 0 errors even after multiple chekings.

1 hour ago, Ramboxs said:

Ram was checked with couple of programs that run in windows and one that you have to boot instead of windows. Result 0 errors even after multiple chekings.

okay cool I found my error using "memtest86+"

derp

2 minutes ago, Linksys120n said:

okay cool I found my error using "memtest86+"

I looked it up on the net its one of the programs i tried.

Just now, Ramboxs said:

I looked it up on the net its one of the programs i tried.

Oh my bad I didn't mean to say you should keep trying or that you did it wrong I was just saying what program I used... sorry if it came out wrong...

anyway I have no Idea how to test VRAM but maybe try that next??? Just a thought.

derp

5 minutes ago, Linksys120n said:

Oh my bad I didn't mean to say you should keep trying or that you did it wrong I was just saying what program I used... sorry if it came out wrong...

anyway I have no Idea how to test VRAM but maybe try that next??? Just a thought.

Its a strange problem because I can fire up a game that uses more VRAM that i have and still not get a crash, same for fur mark and other stress tests. Windows event log says nothing after the crash by the way.