Need help with finding a dual monitor arm

huskie11

I am trying to setup 2 monitors in a way that I can easily change the orientation so 1 is directly in front of me and the other is to the side of me.  So if i want to use my higher resolution ips monitor for a casual game i can slide it in front of me and my higher refresh rate benq to be to the side of me and then be able to slide my benq to be directly in front of me for CS and then move my ips to the side.  What would be the best setup of monitor arms to be able to easily swap between the 2 being directly centered in front of me?

It is also important that the arm allows for the monitors to sit side by side without much of the arm sticking out backwards as the stand would be mounted on the back of my desk which is up against a wall, sort of like the arms in the picture I attached below, where it is very basic and doesn't have any arms poking out in different directions based on orientation.  So if you know of any monitor arms that will achieve what I want or any like the one i have below but instead at the base are able to slide from left to right where the red arrows are then please let me know.  Thanks to anyone who is able to help, I don't know anything about this kind of stuff, and after searching amazon couldn't find anything I was sure would be good.

61v3YDOTcmL._SL1500_.jpg

13 minutes ago, huskie11 said:

Just buy 2 Freedom arms, you won't regret it

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

6 minutes ago, Streetguru said:

Just buy 2 Freedom arms, you won't regret it

So I would just mount 2 of them up separately and be able to move the monitors from left to right?  Or would it be best mount 2 of the arms on 1 of the poles that mounts to the desk?

5 minutes ago, huskie11 said:

So I would just mount 2 of them up separately and be able to move the monitors from left to right?  Or would it be best mount 2 of the arms on 1 of the poles that mounts to the desk?

I'm sure you could mount 2 of them on a single pole, but you'd likely want to use 2 poles at opposite ends of the desk

They're just super adjustable stands, only buy the HD+ model if your monitor is super heavy.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

56 minutes ago, Streetguru said:

I'm sure you could mount 2 of them on a single pole, but you'd likely want to use 2 poles at opposite ends of the desk

They're just super adjustable stands, only buy the HD+ model if your monitor is super heavy.

Okay thanks so much.