Are these monitors legit?

Almost no reviews and it sounds a bit too good to be true.

And usually if it sounds too good to be true, it is.

I would just watch and see what happens.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Way too low pricing. 600$ monitors for 70$ not gona happen.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | Cooling: Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240R RGB | MB: MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus | Memory: 4x8GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200MHz | GPU: Asus Strix RX5700XT Gaming | PSU: 750W ANTEC HCG 80 GOLD PLUS | Case: Deepcool MACUBE 550 | Ext Sound: Denon AVR-x540BT + Harman/Kardon HKTS 16

Is it not an auction? Because if you click buy now it says it currently does not accept payment.

22 minutes ago, Azurek said:

Is it not an auction? Because if you click buy now it says it currently does not accept payment.

When that happens, it means that eBay received reports about this used and it's being verified by eBay. This does not mean that the user is a criminal but it is very likely that his account got hacked and someone is listing in his name. Seen this kind of behaviour before (insane prices for some products, and when trying to buy I wasn't allowed due to not accepting payment at the moment)

CPU: Ryzen 7 2700x, Cooling: Corsair H100i Platinum AIO MOBO: Asus Strix B450 F GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1080 Founders Edition + Arctic Accelero Xtreme III RAM: 2x8GB ThermalTake ToughRAM White 3200MHz PSU: Corsair RM850x White Storage: 250GB Samsung 970 Evo NVMe CASE: Corsair 275r Airflow White OTHER: White and Orange Cable Extensions ---- MONITOR: Samsung LC32JG5 32" WQHD 1440p VA 144Hz