750ti to 1050ti upgrade?

So I'm currently using a GTX 750ti and an AMD A10 7850K with 8GB of ram. I mostly play Rainbow Six Siege - which I was able to run at 80 fps medium settings but they now updated the game textures and can barely run it at 60fps with often dips into 50s on low settings. Is it worth upgrading to a 1050ti or should I save the cash for a completely new system I have in mind to build in  2-3 years.

Just now, ToasteeBread said:

So I'm currently using a GTX 750ti and an AMD A10 7850K with 8GB of ram. I mostly play Rainbow Six Siege - which I was able to run at 80 fps medium settings but they now updated the game textures and can barely run it at 60fps with often dips into 50s on low settings. Is it worth upgrading to a 1050ti or should I save the cash for a completely new system I have in mind to build in  2-3 years.

Save up, IMO

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Can't you find a texture mod to return to the lower res ones? Because you're at a point where any upgrade will be held back greatly by the A10 7850k so you're looking at the very least at CPU + MOBO + RAM + GPU upgrade so I'd hold off until you can do that instead.

-------

Current Rig

-------

10 minutes ago, ToasteeBread said:

It's worth the upgrade, I too upgraded from a 750Ti to a 1050Ti but with an FX8350 and it bottlenecks the 1050Ti. So upgrade to it but have your CPU, Mobo and Ram next on the list.