Is it me or this is a great deal?

Nalgasp3ludas

I was checking Origin and I found out about Origin access, and for 30 dollars a year it will give you unlimited access to a bunch of awesome games. Just BF1 still costs 30 dollars, and it also has my all time favorite bf4 with premium access :o 

Plus all the classic games that will prolly be incompatible with my pc.

I know fuck ea! but they still published some good games guys!

1 hour ago, NotTristan said:

I prefer to own my games.

I also prefer to vote with my wallet.

I also think it's up to you.

if there's any type of DRM, you dont own it.

Just now, MetallicArcherfish said:

GOG bb :*

buying the games I like on that list would cost me like 200 dollars :(

Mass effect 1, 2, 3, Andromeda (I wanna try it out lol)

Bf4, 3, and 1

Dragon Age Inquisition

Titanfall 2

The sobateur (played this game on the 360 a long time ago and its def one of the most underrated games ever)

They will most likely add Star wars battlefront 2 lol by end of the year

22 minutes ago, NotTristan said:

I also think it's up to you.

Everyone games in their own way, my way may not line up to your way and your line of though. But if you are having fun then you are doing it right. :)

17 minutes ago, Teejo said:

Bf4, 3, and 1

Dragon Age Inquisition

Titanfall 2

The sobateur (played this game on the 360 a long time ago and its def one of the most underrated games ever)

If it's worth it to you, go ahead. Your money. You better make those hours count, because the games won't be part of your library after the subscription ends.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

19 minutes ago, Teejo said:

Bf4, 3, and 1

Dragon Age Inquisition

Titanfall 2

Like others have said it is up to you if you want to go for it. They seem like a great list of games my only reason for avoiding thoses subscriptions is you could be doing it to play a couple games from it then In a couple months the batch could change as they aren't gonna keep ALL of them in the pool forever. So it your choice what you wanna do with it

Some people prefer a challenge, I just band my head against a wall until my method works...

33 minutes ago, NotTristan said:

I prefer to own my games.

You dont own any Game on Steam&Co.

You buy a license which allow you to use the Games.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

3 minutes ago, Praesi said:

I know that. If you would have read the entire forum post you would have seen I already brought that up. At this point your just trolling for posts to make your number go higher.

Just now, NotTristan said:

I know that. If you would have read the entire forum post you would have seen I already brought that up. At this point your just trolling for posts to make your number go higher.

Yea... ?

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

41 minutes ago, MetallicArcherfish said:

7 minutes ago, Praesi said:

There's an obvious difference between a subscription service for game access and purchasing games outright, stop spamming useless shit irrelevant to OP

@Teejo If you will get your money worth of play time, sure it sounds like a great deal in your situation. But as others have stated, the library you can choose from may change after time, and you could lose access to the games you like.
Great idea if you only plan on a single play through of games.

Just now, Benjals said:

There's an obvious difference between a subscription service for game access and purchasing games outright, stop spamming useless shit irrelevant to OP

No there is not. And watch your tounge, little one.

1 hour ago, Teejo said:

I was checking Origin and I found out about Origin access, and for 30 dollars a year it will give you unlimited access to a bunch of awesome games. Just BF1 still costs 30 dollars, and it also has my all time favorite bf4 with premium access :o 

Plus all the classic games that will prolly be incompatible with my pc.

I know fuck ea! but they still published some good games guys!

i think it's a good service. But people are gonna trash it because it's owned by EA, and EA and Origin don't have much love on gamers because of DRM and other stuff.  Steam is not exactly a gamer friendly company but have much lesser haters and a lot of lovers :P

Origin even gives games away for free, i remember a couple of months back they gave mirrors edge just for registering with the service.

Personally i have no love for EA or Origin but would love to see more services like this one. Netflix style.

PS: i almost forgot. Steam is almost a monopoly that sucks a lot of money from consumers and game companies. And that it's not good but gamers apparently are clueless about that fact.

36 minutes ago, asus killer said:

i think it's a good service. But people are gonna trash it because it's owned by EA, and EA and Origin don't have much love on gamers because of DRM and other stuff.  Steam is not exactly a gamer friendly company but have much lesser haters and a lot of lovers :P

Origin even gives games away for free, i remember a couple of months back they gave mirrors edge just for registering with the service.

Personally i have no love for EA or Origin but would love to see more services like this one. Netflix style.

PS: i almost forgot. Steam is almost a monopoly that sucks a lot of money from consumers and game companies. And that it's not good but gamers apparently are clueless about that fact.

totally agree with you mate!

The consensus is that origin access is a really good deal if you like EA games. Obviously the issue is that you cant revisit those games years later since you don't own them, but more than likely they'll be a lot cheaper years later.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit