PUBG ON HD7770?

Nikolacar4

Hello,i wass just wondering can i play pubg with an hd 7770? 

Specs:

Fx8350@4.5

8gb ram

Hd 7770 1gb vram.

I was looking at 720p at everything lowest just view distance on medium what fps could i achieve?

probably around 30 ish, I could be COMPLETELY off, also havent tested older hardware since recent optimizations and people seem to be getting higher fps 

probably around 3000 ish, I could be COMPLETELY off

3 minutes ago, ImNotThere said:

probably around 30 ish, I could be COMPLETELY off, also havent tested older hardware since recent optimizations and people seem to be getting higher fps 

you can probaly do even better at 720p

My life

1080P with 70% resolution scale

Everything low

About 35-45 avarage fps with lots of stutters

But you wont see the diffrence between a tree and a guy (shitty res with no AA)

Let's agree to disagree

40 minutes ago, Dutch-stoner said:

probably around 3000 ish, I could be COMPLETELY off

sick meme, now would you care to help the OP?

Could i achieve around 40fps with no stutter on 50%res scale@720p at everything lowest?

Buy it, play it for less than 2hrs and return it if it doesn't run properly? Steam is  good like that.

25 minutes ago, Nikolacar4 said:

Could i achieve around 40fps with no stutter on 50%res scale@720p at everything lowest?

well yes... But you wouldn't be able to see whats infront of you so it would be pretty useless. 

Hmm... I just saw a guy on youtube doing 1080p,minimum settings with 100% res scale,getting 45fps on average without any stutters??

9 minutes ago, Nikolacar4 said:

Hmm... I just saw a guy on youtube doing 1080p,minimum settings with 100% res scale,getting 45fps on average without any stutters??

Was probably 7770 in Crossfire. Save up for a better GPU rather than investing in an early access game that runs like shit on anything sub 1050Ti class.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

Must be fake. Much faster cards can't even manage those framerates. He doesn't prove he has the 7770 or the detail settings he's running either.

The GTX660 for instance is miles ahead but can't even manage that average on 720p ultra low with a 4GHz i5.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

Clickbait. And by the way, his scale was 70%, not 100. So that's probably why it was almost playable.