*PS3 Repair Help* Signal Transformer Motherboard repair?

Hi all! So my friend was with my and he saw some motherboards on a box and asked me if they worked. I told him that no, and that there PS3 bad boards. He got one and examinated it and said there's something blown on it. I saw it and google the code on it. After some research I found out it is a "Signal transformer". Something like this:https://www.google.com.pr/search?q=3R9+signal+transformer&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS737PR737&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwimm_3s_bLXAhWF1CYKHTkaCWYQ_AUICigB. I was wondering if you guys could help me with this. 1. Where is a reputable site I can buy it? 2. Is it possible to replace the signal transformer? 3. How much time it is likely to spend on the repair? 4.Do I only need soldering Iron? Or I need something else?

I don't have a soldering iron nor the skills but there's always a first time! (I need to buy it anyways to replace my HDMI port on my main PS3).

Thanks in advance. Here's some pictures (Don't mind the camera glass scratch) 

DSC_0043.JPG

11 hours ago, MadOverclocker said:

I will try to send a pic when I wake up (Gonna sleep).

DSC_0047.thumb.JPG.e4833b1dbe3f3d1f3325c2da8d72fbeb.JPGHope this helps. The 3R9 is on the right side of the 1-886-928-31.