Floatplane

I don't know that I would buy it but what if you guys made a dual subscription, Bitwit and LTT for 5 a month.

They discussed this on Wan show.
I believe they said creators could maybe work out bundles between each-other but really that defeats the point of float-plane.

Its less like Vessel and more like Patreon really.

Gaming with: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix OC SLI @1950mhz & r7 2700x@4.2ghz / GSkill 3466mhz CL14 (1440p165hz)
Loitering with: Galaxy S8+

Just now, ChocoROID said:

They discussed this on Wan show.
I believe they said creators could maybe work out bundles between each-other but really that defeats the point of float-plane.

Its less like Vessel and more like Patreon really.

Yea I was thinking that might be a conflict.

They discussed this on WAN show. They said that the discount for something like this would be "insulting". It wouldn't make too much sense. 

Main System: Phobos

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (8C/16T), ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 16GB G.SKILL Aegis DDR4 3000MHz, AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB (XFX), 960GB Crucial M500, 2TB Seagate BarraCuda, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations/macOS Catalina

Secondary System: York

Intel Core i7-2600 (4C/8T), ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, 16GB GEIL Enhance Corsa DDR3 1600MHz, Zotac GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB, 240GB ADATA Ultimate SU650, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Older File Server: Yet to be named

Intel Pentium 4 HT (1C/2T), Intel D865GBF, 3GB DDR 400MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB (HIS), 80GB WD Caviar, 320GB Hitachi Deskstar, Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2

2 minutes ago, Jamiec1130 said:

They discussed this on WAN show. They said that the discount for something like this would be "insulting". It wouldn't make too much sense. 

I dont watch the wan show lol. Yea that makes sense

They already said no.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

4 hours ago, Enderman said:

They already said no.

Not quite. They said to keep bundles as option and seeing if there would be middle ground. But there won't be anything for a while.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

19 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Not quite. They said to keep bundles as option and seeing if there would be middle ground. But there won't be anything for a while.

Uh, I'm not sure if you watched the wan show, but they pretty clearly said that they were not going to do it and are not planning to do it because costs would only allow for a very small "insulting" discount.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

22 minutes ago, Enderman said:

Uh, I'm not sure if you watched the wan show, but they pretty clearly said that they were not going to do it and are not planning to do it because costs would only allow for a very small "insulting" discount.

I remember Linus saying they will see if its possible in future, but doesn't look like it right now.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

6 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

I remember Linus saying they will see if its possible in future, but doesn't look like it right now.

In this latest wan show?

I must have missed it?

Spoiler

55 minutes ago, Enderman said:

In this latest wan show?

I must have missed it?

I'm not sure. Might have been before WAN in some livestream. Will need to watch WAN again. But somehow I got impression that bundles aren't ruled out completely. Just that working with that model isn't priority before full launch.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

1 hour ago, Enderman said:

In this latest wan show?

I must have missed it?

Re-watched. You were correct, it's basically no. But in my (and Linus') defense, he says it like a politician. So it doesn't sound like final even when he says that. Learning from past mistakes there.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv