PulseAudio not working

Go to solution Solved by Tech N Gamer,

Nevermind, I discovered a fix that no site has ever suggested. If anyone comes across this and is having issues, try the following:

sudo apt purge pulseaudio -y; sudo apt install pulseaudio

DO NOT DO APT-GET OR APTITUDE! Neither of those seems to install pulse normally.

So I'm using Kubuntu 17.10 and pulseaudio is refusing work at all. I have no idea what's going on and I really don't want to downgrade to 17.04 because it hates this computer. 17.10 seems to be the only version that doesn't spew PCI errors without using pci=nomsi. I do have the system log program up and it says the following for audio:

08.11.2017 19:47:26:043    pulseaudio    [pulseaudio] module.c: module-combine is deprecated: Please use module-combine-sink instead of module-combine!
08.11.2017 19:47:26:043    pulseaudio    [pulseaudio] module-combine.c: We will now load module-combine-sink. Please make sure to remove module-combine from your configuration.
08.11.2017 19:47:26:052    pulseaudio    [pulseaudio] module.c: Module "module-switch-on-connect" should be loaded once at most. Refusing to load.
08.11.2017 19:47:26:052    pulseaudio    [pulseaudio] main.c: Module load failed.
08.11.2017 19:47:26:052    pulseaudio    [pulseaudio] main.c: Failed to initialize daemon.
08.11.2017 19:47:26:095    pulseaudio    [pulseaudio] main.c: Daemon startup failed.

Can anyone help me figure out what is going on, I've have used Linux before, but I've never gone this technical/never dealt with this shit.

Brah, do you even Java?

Nevermind, I discovered a fix that no site has ever suggested. If anyone comes across this and is having issues, try the following:

sudo apt purge pulseaudio -y; sudo apt install pulseaudio

DO NOT DO APT-GET OR APTITUDE! Neither of those seems to install pulse normally.

Brah, do you even Java?