Best air cooler under 50$

Nelson Pereira

I want to know what is the best air cooler under 50$. I pretend to overclock a i5-8600K with 4.6/4.7ghz in all cores.

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019--- Rainbow 馃 2020---Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---Blue Build Post---Blue Build Post 2018---Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k聽聽 聽MotherboardGigabyte Z97N-WIFI聽 聽聽RAMG.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz聽聽 聽GPUEVGA GTX1080Ti聽FTW3聽 聽聽CaseCorsair 380T聽 聽

StorageSamsung EVO 250GB,聽Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB,聽WD Black 5TB聽聽 聽PSUCorsair CX750M聽 聽聽CoolingCryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

22 minutes ago, Nelson Pereira said:

I want to know what is the best air cooler under 50$. I pretend to overclock a i5-8600K with 4.6/4.7ghz in all cores.

Also the Shadow Rock 2 is quite amazing for an under 50$ cooler聽

Hyper 212 evo... I overclocked my i7-5820k with this cooler and it's only $20 after rebate...聽

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835103099&cm_re=hyper_212_evo-_-35-103-099-_-Product

Edit: my OC was 4.4Ghz on all cores. Both are 6 cores, but I think coffee lake is more efficient with thermals so you should be able to get 4.6Ghz.聽聽

The聽CRYORIG - H5 Ultimate seems to me a good choice, but if you know of a better cooler under $ 50 please tell me.

Is the Hyper 612 V2聽a good cooler??? It is cheaper than the CRYORIG - H5 Ultimate and have 6 heat pipes.

1 hour ago, Nelson Pereira said:

Is the Hyper 612 V2聽a good cooler??? It is cheaper than the CRYORIG - H5 Ultimate and have 6 heat pipes.

H5 is better and might be best for that price bracket. Bit more and you'd get DR3.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

48 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

H5 is better and might be best for that price bracket. Bit more and you'd get DR3.

ok, thanks聽