Software for converting music and other requirements

Hello, recently I started walking more with my mobile so I decided to copy some music to my phone, but my SD card is only 128 GB and I don't wear my headphones with it, so clearly 320 kbps mp3 would be more than enough...

I want to convert some of my songs so they fit in therefore I want to hear suggestions for music conversion software with the next requirements:

-Support for non-ASCII characters: 100 % required, for example some programs I tried turn / into \ by some reason and will ignore folders

-Keep folder structure

-The target codec should be configurable (obviously?)

-I don't want to write batch files: then I wouldn't be asking, but this isn't a definitive solution at all

-Original formats are mp3, m4a, alac, flac and a few oggs

-I use windows

Extra things but not required:

-Copy other files saved in the same folders

-Free

-Variable bitrate: not a must but extra space is extra space

-Multithreaded: so it doesn't take an eternity, but I can leave my pc on crunching numbers

Sorry for bad English

19 minutes ago, L.Lawliet said:

FORMAT FACTORY ;) 

It seems to be quite fast, but it's not keeping the folder structure, am I missing something? :$

10 hours ago, L.Lawliet said:

Its for file conversion not folder it didnt give a damn about folder but what u need is there..

But keeping file structure is a must... If you want to sort again +100000 files for me again then call me xD

Now seriously, I'll keep this program for puntual situations as the multithread performance is quite nice

Second Foobar. Only thing I don't know if it supports is multithreading. Haven't done that many conversions at once. You may need to download correct codecs. Also it doesn't keep folder structure if you select new end path. You could select original folder, add some prefix and move files with foobar or by hand later. Then remove prefix with foobar or other tools like Bulk Rename Utility.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

19 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Second Foobar. Only thing I don't know if it supports is multithreading. Haven't done that many conversions at once. You may need to download correct codecs. Also it doesn't keep folder structure if you select new end path. You could select original folder, add some prefix and move files with foobar or by hand later. Then remove prefix with foobar or other tools like Bulk Rename Utility.

Foobar2000 acts as a frontend for command line tools. If my memory is correct, it'll just open as many instances of those tools as you have threads.