G.skill Trident Z RGB DDR4 3200 compatible with GA-AB350-GAMING 3 MoBo?

Hello, I am building a new gaming PC for myself and I am pretty new at it and looked around the internet for some help and came across here so I was just wondering if these parts were all compatible 

AMD Ryzen 5 - 1500x CPU

GA-AB350-GAMING 3 MoBo 

G.Skill TridentZ RGB Series 16GB (2x8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3200 (PC4 25600) Desktop Memory Model F43200C16D-16GTZR

It will surely boot up, but if you will get 3200Mhz is really more up to the motherboard's support.

The timings aren't the greatest (at 16-18-18-38), so you might get 3200Mhz, but I wouldn't be surprised if it only goes up to 2933Mhz.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

7 minutes ago, Paulito said:

Hello, I am building a new gaming PC for myself and I am pretty new at it and looked around the internet for some help and came across here so I was just wondering if these parts were all compatible 

AMD Ryzen 5 - 1500x CPU

GA-AB350-GAMING 3 MoBo 

G.Skill TridentZ RGB Series 16GB (2x8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3200 (PC4 25600) Desktop Memory Model F43200C16D-16GTZR

Could be that ryzen won't let it go above 3000 Mhz, but it will work. Just to be safe you could get ram with a lower clockspeed of 2800 Mhz and it won't really murder your performance while being cheaper.

Probably get a different mobo. Strix B350-F is able to sync with the memory using Aura and has good mem OC performance

Don't buy Apple M1 computers with 8GB of RAM

Thanks for all the reply, it's been helpful and I will surely look into this other motherboard if I do switch over to the STRIX B350-F would it require a PCIe wifi card or is it built in?