Which screen recorder is the best to record Gameplay?

Hi,

I want to record game play. currently i'm using Microsoft Encoder which is huge pain in ass. and also frame rate isn't that good. Please suggest me the best screen recorder to record game and which will also record in .mp4 format.

Thank You 

OBS!!!! Or Gyazo. Both are free but OBS is a whole tonne better for Gamers.

Another one

Thanks for reading, if I got something wrong, please let me know by replying to this comment.

Want to see more tech and photography opinions from me? Here's a convenient link ;):

Sorry, the website is still being set up. I'll try to get it finished as soon as possible.

Thanks!

8 minutes ago, NicolasND1998 said:

Hi,

I want to record game play. currently i'm using Microsoft Encoder which is huge pain in ass. and also frame rate isn't that good. Please suggest me the best screen recorder to record game and which will also record in .mp4 format.

Thank You 

If you have an Nvidia card, use shadowplay, if you have an AMD card use their alternative and if you use integrated graphics I suggest you use OBS or Fraps (al of these options are free). If you want something for console, use an elgatio HD60 (secondhand like 100 euros)

On 11/3/2017 at 1:25 PM, Lennart van de Merwe said:

If you have an Nvidia card, use shadowplay, if you have an AMD card use their alternative and if you use integrated graphics I suggest you use OBS or Fraps (al of these options are free). If you want something for console, use an elgatio HD60 (secondhand like 100 euros)

Yea I've Nvidia card and downloaded Shadowplay. Thanks It's grate

On 11/3/2017 at 1:19 PM, Synawke said:

nvidia shadowplay

Thanks. It;s working grate